New ParentNursing & FeedingBottle Warmers & SterilizersBaby Brezza

Baby Brezza Safe + Smart Bottle Warmer warms bottles or breastmilk safely and quickly. Choose the warming mode that’s right for you (Steady Warming which uses a warm water bath to gradually heat breastmilk so it preserves its nutrients or Quick Warming...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Baby Brezza Electric Baby Bottle and Food Warmer – Best Fast Warm Feature - Safe for Breast Milk - Universal Fit - Glass, Plastic, Large or Small Bottles!
How would you rate this product?
holly A.
Cambridge, OH
This bottle warmer was amazing it's a little more expensive than some of the others however it was very nice and it's nice to have next to the bed or on your countertop when you need to make your baby's bottle and warm it up sometimes these are a lifesaver
Lauren J.
Fort Worth, TX
This was the only product I could find to review, but we have the water warmer. It is one of the products I use everyday that I couldn’t live without! It keeps the water warm and ready to dispense at the push of a button. No wasting time heating bottles!!! Worth every penny!!
Amanda W.
Delmar, DE
My daughter ended up getting spoiled by this! She loved her warm bottles and refused the cold ones lol! This was a life saver for us and so easy to use. I ended up gifting to a friend but we would buy again if we had another baby!
Krystal B.
Big Lake, MN
Used this for my daughters bottles and lemme tell you it works great! Definitely worth the money. I never used any other brands before, but it's easy to clean, easy and fast to use! The one I had has Bluetooth on it so can set it on my phone for how long I wanted to warm it up!
Claudia H.
Alhambra, CA
I got this because I thought this would be faster than warming the bottle using hot water in a cup, but to be honest, when the baby cries for a bottle, even 10 seconds feels like forever, much less however many minutes it takes for the Brezza to warm it up. I used it with kiddo #1 (very briefly), the didn’t bother with it with kiddo #2. Personally it feels more like a novelty item. Of course if you have a chill baby that can wait minutes for the bottle to warm, it may be worth it for you.
sarah C.
Lexington, KY
Purchased at: Amazon
I don’t have kids however my little siblings really like this product it meet my mom’s expectations I wouldn’t want to improve this product I would highly recommend and buy it again
Amanda P.
Lake City, PA
This was a life save for my little man!!! Loved and I mean LOVED it in the middle of the night when we would feed. He just gobbled it right down. I highly recommend this to any new parents. You won’t regret it! It’s a little pricey but well worth it.
A. M.
Mableton, GA
This product is great. It heats the milk according to how many ozs you have. You may have to let it cool about 30 seconds after heating.
Marie N.
Harvey, LA
Super easy to use and heats up baby’s milk quick! Super easy to clean as well. Highly recommend
Heidi H.
Perry, NY
This product was easy to use but I felt it was inconsistent and how warm it would make a bottle sometimes it would be too warm other times it would be not warm enough so it was difficult to find a balance

Looking for your answer?