BY BABY BREZZA

Mealtime Appliances For Your Baby BPA Free Flexible brush cleans hard-to-reach spaces inside the Baby Brezza One Step Baby Food Maker. ; see more...

Jen C.
Mebane, NC
Decorator Expert
So useful, and not just for baby bottles! This works great on deep travel mugs, water bottles, and vases! It's very effective at scrubbing the hard-to-reach very bottom of bottles! I recommend everyone have one! #MusesOfInfluenster
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
I really like the shape look nice. and my daughter milk bottle I clean it's really work great for cleaning baby bottles.
Alicia R.
Dexter, ME
I love this brush!! You can use it for so much more than bottles. My kids are grown now, but I'll tell u a little secret. You can remove your car's headlight bulbs and this brush will fit in that little hole and clean the inside of your headlights!
abby m.
Farmersburg, IN
These work tremendously. It's really hard to clean a bottle without this item. Before i used this i used just a regular wash cloth and it was difficult. I felt that they weren't getting clean. When i started to use this it made it much easier!
Cait W.
Marietta, GA
I enjoy this product because it really helps clean out my daughter's bottles efficiently. I would recommend replacing them after a month or so as they can tear after a few uses.
Shawndi L.
I really like the way this brush is curved perfectly for getting down in to the corner edges of the bottle.
Zomorah K.
I really like this. I used this to clean my niece's bottles when she was a baby. a really good cleaner for bottles. Just be sure to replace it every now and then.
emilee s.
This product cleans my baby bottles great and dried up quickly. Great color too
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Decorator Expert
I love tjis curby brush to clean baby bottles. It works perfectly and is strong and affordable. I will definetely recommend it.
Tatiana G.
augusta, ga
I use this for those hard to reach places they come in a few cute colors I got a lime green one a blue one and this orange color if you have a baby or very skinny bottles period then you should really try this product because it is very tough and works very well for scrubbing in those tiny hard to reach places
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Are these easy to clean? Can you put them in the dishwasher?
Halie M.
California, PA
How does this compare to other bottle scrubbers?