This baby brezza food processor will automatically steam and then blend the food into healthy, homemade purees for your baby. This is a top item in our baby registry. Steam and blend fruits, vegetables, fish and meats in one step or separately to control the food's consistency. The bpa/phthalate-free bowl and blade are top-rack dishwasher safe. A recipe book is included. . â . Visit our baby registry for more big ideas for little ones. . â

How well does this work? Would using a blender do the same thing?
Is this convenient and easy to use?
Start your review of Baby Brezza Baby Food Processor!
Product Highlights
“I love it right after I've cleaned it, but hate it after maybe 2-3 uses when it makes the baby food taste awful.” in 2 reviews
“Life is so much easier and my baby gets home made food that is preservative free!” in 1 review
Biloxi, MS
This food processor is really awesome for making baby food however it’s really small and it kind of does the same thing as a larger sized food processor would it just cost a lot more because it’s geared more towards babies my honest opinion I would not in the future by one of these I would just get a good regular size food processor and skip the baby label because when a side-by-side review the food was generally just as smooth as with a regular food processor
Cleveland, OH
The Baby Brezza Baby Food Processor is a good product to make baby food. I would suggest making it bigger in size because it does make enough baby food for the time it takes to make the food. It can be affordable based on the quality that you receive.
Hope Mills, NC
Love this food processor for making puree baby food.  I have the one that steams veggies and purees and it made making homemade baby food so simple and easy.  It was also the perfect size so that I didn't overdo it on how much I was making.
San Antonio
We have the 2 in 1. And it is the easiest to use and to clean. And my 6 month old eats anything I make in it. Again so easy to use. I would only change the fact that you have to hold the chop button down for the 30 seconds it be nice if it did it on its own. But I do highly recommend making home made baby food with this product
Colman, SD
Loved using this for my sons baby food. Super easy and not difficult to use. I love the ease and size. I also found it very easy to clean. I'll continue to use for more than just baby food in the future.
Knoxville, TN
I love this product! I used it to make my son’s baby food. It’s so easy to use! You just put in small pieces or fruit or vegetable and it steams and blends in one step! Would def recommend to others!
Absolutely love it I make my own baby food have the all in one steam and all it gives me the ability to do all the things and not worry about the being in the stove
San Diego, CA
This is my second Baby Brezza Food Processor and I love it. The old model was not as great as this model. They changed out the rubber inside where you put water and now it does not mold. It is very affordable and saves you so much money since you do not have to buy baby food. The only con is it doesn't puree the food, just blends/chops it.
Reno, NV
I've seen many of my mommy friends use this for their babies once they've hit the 6 month mark. It steams and purees for you so it's more time convenient and less messy. I purchased one for myself to use once my baby is old enough for solids. Also good for your own use if you like to steam things and puree other things as well
Pearcy, AR
i. absolutely. love. this. product. i recommend it to everyone! i received it as a gift, i didn't want to spend the price tag. but now that i've used it, i would totally buy it. this makes making baby food so much easier and faster. plus i know what is in his food. and WAY cheaper than buying jars!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...