Baby Boys' Monster Entertainer Walker Blue, Syd by Cosco uploaded by Elizabeth M.Baby Boys' Monster Entertainer Walker Blue, Syd by Cosco uploaded by Morenike K.

BY UNKNOWN

A happy monster brings sweet fun to the Cosco Simple Steps Walker. The spinning candies and doughnut look delicious, but will cause no cavities. These toys are great for helping little hands learn to grasp and grab. The insert tray is perfect for snack time and fits easily into the top rack of your dishwasher for quick cleanup. With kids, messes happen, but the machine washable and dryer safe seat pad make them simple to take care of when they do. The walker features two different options that let you adjust to the right height as baby's little legs grow longer. With a compact fold, it's easy to store the Simple Steps Walker away. Color: Syd. Gender: Male. Age Group: Infant. see more...

Tayler C.
shelby nc
My nephew loves this walker and I love it too because it looks like a monster! My brother said it was pretty pricey but from what I’ve seen it’s so worth it!! It keeps my nephew busy and he’s walking all over the house in this thing!!!
Raevyn K.
Flushing, OH
Bought this walker at Walmart for around $20. It isn't very fancy but it gets the job done. Also it is a bit hard for them to move around and sits high. The only way you can adjust the height is by unzipping a little zipper on the back of the seat part that drops it down just a little. Definitely good for the price, and adorable too.
Heather L.
Such an adorable Walker. My babe loves all the little gadgets. Perfect for her and she lives to sit in it and watch TV or just try to roam and explore the house.
Karrah M.
Gastonia, NC
We have this in the pink and purple color! Our daughter loved it, it had two little toys which kept her entertained and a small pink tray we would put puffs in for her to snack on. It's very easy to assemble has all the parts clicked into place. No tools required. It was also easy to take apart. I would recommend this
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Let me start by saying this is really easy to assemble. I had no idea it came with its own istruction until I was almost done installing it. I got it from target and it's very affordable and easy to clean as well
Kayla P.
This is seriously the cutest walker! It moves easily on carpet and floor. And I love the removable tray also for easy cleanup.
Brittany S.
Moxee, WA
Love this walker! The only con for us is that even with the seat zipper all the way un-zipped, our sons still could not reach the floor with their feet (maybe they are extra short)?
Assembly was a little tricky! But I watched a tutorial on YouTube and that helped tremendously! Purchased on Amazon and affordable! Super cute design!