Baby Bottle Pops uploaded by Angelina A.

BY BABY BOTTLE POP CANDY #25 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• How many of your children on days just want to eat the powdered s...5 Answers
  • What ages do you think this candy is appropriate for? I'm having ...4 Answers
  • Are they still as messy as they used to be back in the 90s?7 Answers
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Definitely a Kid’s favorite candy! Love the cute bottle that contains the powder for the sucker on the top of the bottle, it’s really just a cute candy invention and I can see why so many kids love it. The flavors are great too! Just be careful if it is for your little one, because that’s a lot of sugar at once!
Nicole A.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Used to love these as a child and now my son who is 4 years old loves these too. Everytime we go to a store n he sees these he has me get him atleast one. (I always regret it tho - between sticky hands, sticky mess and/or spilling the powder all over, it's always bound to be some type of mess) Blue raspberry was always my favorite flavor and I wish the lollipop part was alot bigger - not big enough at all! I'd have to say watermelon is the second best flavor.
💕🍭🍬
Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Let me just start by saying that I’m a 90’s baby so I grew up with this candy. Every time I would go to the grocery store or convenient store I would always ask to get one because these were one of my all time favorite candies. They taste so good and they were always fun to dip into the powdery sugary goodness! I highly recommend people to try them!
Monet S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The best candy as a child hands down. These were so good, I might even consider buying one now. Affordable and definitely can buy from Walmart. Good flavors with a decent amount of sourness.
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The strawberry and cotton candy are my favorite flavors. I'll eat any of them though. There's a lot of " dip the lollipop into the powder" candies out there but for some reason these just taste better. I can hear the commercial jingle now...
Lindsey J.
Anderson , SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I remember in middle school when these came out on the market and were such a huge hit. Everyone loved these little handheld sucker with the tart powder. I'm sure these are terrible for you but who really cares when you're that age. We would all burn the sugar off chasing each other around the classroom and riding our scooters, haha!
Amanda J.
Panama City
I love baby bottle pops! They have been my favorite since I was a kid, they're my go to candy. I buy it at Walmart, and gas stations! My favorite flavor is watermelon, I would definitely recommend this product!!
Ellen P.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are a classic candy that I remember having as a kid. They were a great value because they could be bought in packs or individually. They were priced very well. I bought these at gas stations. Yes I would recommend to others to buy.
Daniel D.
Stratford
These candies suck. I licked the powder off the candy and I completely lost my ability to taste. I would not recommend this product. It's a bunch of baby bottle bull shit. If you want to live in hell for a few days I would take this product, but if not, do not purchase this.
Allison Z.
Nashville, TN
this is such a throwback for me. the fact is that i haven't had one in probably a decade but still remember how great they were!!! such a fun and unique candy idea that will always be a part of my childhood!
Michayla B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Are they still as messy as they used to be back in the 90s?
Megan D.
Pelion, SC
How many of your children on days just want to eat the powdered sugar in the bottle and not eat the sucker part?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
What ages do you think this candy is appropriate for? I'm having a hard time thinking it's ok for an older child to be eating one of these, but also not good for the younger ones to consume this much sugar.