Baby Bottle Pops uploaded by Angelina A.

BY BABY BOTTLE POP CANDY #59 in Hard Candy

• How many of your children on days just want to eat the powdered sug...4 Answers
  • What ages do you think this candy is appropriate for? I'm having a ...3 Answers
  • Are they still as messy as they used to be back in the 90s?7 Answers
Jassia P.
Jassia P.
brownsville, texas
This is a major throw back! I love the grape flavors and the chery one! They are very sweet and maybe not something you want to give to your children all the time, but a just for fun is great! At parties this are the bomb! But i do recommend that you watch your kids and make sure they don't fall aseep with this candy in their mouth because of the shape of the bottle, lets protect the little ones from cavety!
Brandon M.
Brandon M.
Wayne, WV
It is rare for me to like any type of candy. But as for kids I recommend Baby Bottle Pops to all. Just not before bedtime that is. The candy is well priced as well as well tasting. It has always been a fan favorite with the varieties of the flavors ranging. For any candy lover or even kid I would at least try one once. Because do to the simple fact they are amazing you will be hooked
Lesley J.
Lesley J.
These were one of my fav candies 🍭🍼 growing up. Love all of the flavors ❤️💛💚💙💜💖 loved that it has a hard candy, as well as powdered candy. Great value, super cheap. If you didn't try these as a kid, did you even have a childhood? I totally recommend these. Whether it be trying it for your first time, or to simply reminisce and have a tasty sweet 🍬
Margo A.
Margo A.
Jacksonville, FL
I loved these as a kid and every Christmas I would have a Christmas flavored bottle pop in my stocking. I was only allowed to pick out one candy at the store and this would be it I still love them however it has been awhile since I had one but it was my favorite candy as a child.
Joanna C.
Joanna C.
Turlock, CA
Take me back to my childhood! I used to love these candies! The bottom was powdered candy and the top was a hard candy. You would lick on the hard candy and then dip it in the powder then lick it off my favorite flavor was watermelon. I haven't seen these anymore though.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Oh my gosh i seriously love baby bottle pops! They are super cute and fun. You have so many different flavors. The original flavor will always been a good one! It is so fun to be able to eat just the sucker, dip it in the powder, or just eat the powder!
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I loved these when I was little! I love how cute these are. This is at a great value, and you can get this pretty much anywhere. These have awesome flavors and they taste great. I have to start buying these again.
Allison P.
Allison P.
East Berlin, CT
Straight up sugar high that I used to loveeee as a kid! But the worst thing in the world was getting the blue one...my tongue used to literally hurt for days after eating it. But hey, they're cheap and fun so
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
these are awful for kids teeth considering it's sugar dipped in sugar but they are tasty! Probably not the best choice for a real common sweet treat but nice for an every now and then sugar high
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert
I used to eat these religiously as a kid. I think ive had every flavor their is out there. The satisfaction of dipping the candy into the sweet powder...Mmm yummy! #90sBaby lmao
Michayla B.
Michayla B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Are they still as messy as they used to be back in the 90s?
Megan D.
Megan D.
Pelion, SC
How many of your children on days just want to eat the powdered sugar in the bottle and not eat the sucker part?
Tasha R.
Tasha R.
Fairfield, CA
What ages do you think this candy is appropriate for? I'm having a hard time thinking it's ok for an older child to be eating one of these, but also not good for the younger ones to consume this much sugar.