BY BABY BOTTLE POP

Baby Bottle Strawberry Pop® Candy.
Artificially flavored. see more...

• I wonder if any body had any problem with this amazing sw...5 Answers
Baby Bottle Pop Strawberry
  • "I use to always get these as a kid, they are very good but it can get a little messy with all the powder and stuff." in 1 review
  • "I faintly remember the taste, but they must have been pretty good if I always carried around so many!" in 1 review
  • "i love them i remember when i use to eat them there are great taste like the powder most then the pop " in 1 review
  • "One of my favorite candies from my child hood, they were very cheap and delicious" in 1 review
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love baby bottle pops . The sweet lollipop and the sugary dip . My kids love these but they are expensive for a cheap little lollipop and a bottle of colored sugar. They are easy to find and been around for as long as I can remember.
Deymi A.
I'm complicated about candy, just a few of them really catch me and this really did! I tried it because my cousin was in love with it and when I tried it I realized why she loved it that much. I think it is expensive and also it can not be eaten always because of it contains so much sugar.
Vanessa A.
Coral Springs, FL
My little girl loved these but i kinda think they're just a waste of money. You got a bunch of sugary powder in a container. I just wish my kids didn't like it as much because I don't get it lol I would rather them not eat the sugary powder stuff!
Alexandra T.
Norwich, CT
Omg can we say child hood memories here! this stuff was great and put me on a sugar high for hours on end while in the backseat of my mom's mini van driving home from the commissary. however now that I am older I would probably not give this to my future child considering how unhealthy they are
Kelli D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I Love this candy especially for Halloween. I don't always use the sucker part to get to the sour sugary goodness though. If you est More than one expect your tongue may be a little sore though
Nancy D.
My little nieces loves these, but they can get really messy because you would have to flip the whole bottle over is you're low on the powder. I just think they are too unhealthy for your teeth and health lol.
Jaylynn J.
Baton Rouge, LA
Every time I would go to the grocery store I would ask my mom for one of these as a kid. I was hooked. Then they came out with the double ones that has nerd and powder on them. Loved these. I haven't seen them in a while though.
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI
These probably are terrible for you honestly and my niece always makes a huge mess dipping the candy top into the powder. She loves them though so what can ya do ? 😋
Julia W.
I missed these so very much and had a hankering to get one so I did. Got cotton candy so I was super excited, recommended for anyone who wants to relive their childhood.
Miriam D.
Phoenix, AZ
I thought I was the cool kid in school having like ten of these inside my backpack and pulling them out during lunch. I faintly remember the taste, but they must have been pretty good if I always carried around so many!
esmeralda a.
Belle Glade, Fl
I wonder if any body had any problem with this amazing sweet?