BABY born Mermaid Surprise - Purple Swaddle

BABY born Mermaid Surprise - Purple Swaddle

Once upon a seashell, there was a Mermaid Surprise. With a splish and splash, she brought joy to everyone's eyes. She had so many amazing surprises to share, from the swimsuit she wore, to the color of her hair. Get ready for a splish and a splash of water surprises with BABY born Surprise Mermaid Surprise. This sweet baby doll comes in her own real, sparkly, seashell bathtub. Use water to wipe away her sleepy eyes to reveal her eye color. Then unwrap her mermaid towel swaddle to discover her adorable hairstyle. Give baby a bath in her bathtub and rinse her with cold water to reveal her color change hair surprise. After her bath, feed her from her bottle, and she really pees. The water reveals a diaper surprise charm and color change. Dip her cute starfish in water and watch it dissolve to reveal her adorable, shimmering swimsuit. Use the details about her to find her name and fill in her unique story. Each Mermaid Surprise includes a doll with wipe-away eyes and color change hair, 2 diapers with diaper surp

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BABY born Mermaid Surprise - Purple Swaddle!
How would you rate this product?
Austin, TX
BABY born Mermaid Surprise - Purple Swaddle uploaded by Andrea M.
This baby is cute, but it’s a little weird. It has lots of “surprises” to discover. One of the surprises is charms that are in the 2 diapers that come with it. You give the baby water in her bottle, then she pees and the water unveils the charms in the diaper. I don’t know. The whole thing is weird. I just took them out and didn’t tell my daughter about that part LOL! Also, the hair is supposed to change colors, and it didn’t. I’m pretty disappointed in this thing, although it’s still cute for my daughter to play with.
Although this doll is super cute & the kid's love playing with it, it is very disappointing. The diapers come with surprise charm's hidden inside but my kid's pulled them out when putting a diaper on her (they were supposed to feed the doll water to reveal the surprise), it took quite sometime for the water to actually come out of the doll when feeding her & the hair is supposed to change colors & it didn't change at all. I'm not sure if the doll is defective or not but she's still cute, my kid's love her & I'd buy another one so the kid's don't have to share the one.

Looking for your answer?