Baby Boom Spaces and Places Backpack Diaper Bag uploaded by Melanie C.

BY BABY BOOM #11 in Diaper Bags

Baby Boom Spaces and Places Backpack Diaper Bag: Unzips to a large interior compartment 11 separate pockets store smaller essentials Specially designed side pocket keeps the hard wipes case (included) Bottles store easily and safely in the exterior, insulated pocket, or interior pouches Easy to carry with padded backpack straps Comfort web backing Removable changing pad and accessory pouch for dirty duds included 100 percent polyester material Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls . see more...

• Would you recommend this bag to a 2nd time mom who has a 5 year o...1 Answers
  • Pros and Cons with this bag?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love this bag. I'm expecting twins within the next 30 days and this bag allows a busy Momma to become hands free. The bag is much nicer and roomier in person- I feel the pic doesn't give it all of its credit. Strongly recommended for those who need compartments, gender neutral for carrying and hands free!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Lk In The Hls, IL
I LOVE this diaper bag! It's so much easier than the traditional diaper bags because it's hands free and there is a place for everything your baby needs. The wipe holder that comes with it doesn't really work that well but other than that, it's perfect.
Sylvia U.
Sylvia U.
I love this backpack! I use it for day trips to the zoo or museum. It has lots of pockets and tons of room. I can fit all the supplies for my 2 children. Including diapers, wipes, bottles, sippy cups, snacks and extra clothes!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Evans Mills, NY
Mega Parent Expert
Love this diaper bag so much easier to carry and I love the padding it has on the back . And the little case it comes with . Worth the money . ! And has plenty of room and different compartments.
Christina N.
Christina N.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Mega Parent Expert
I absolutely love this bag! It comes with a changing pad and a wipes container. If you go through a lot of wipes I recommend just sliding in a travel pack of wipes, as they fit into that compartment with the opening still where it should be. I like that this bag leaves both of my arms free to do whatever I need to. I don't get any shoulder pain from wearing the bag. The main compartment it large and I would totally recommend for parents with more than one child. I've had this bag for over 4 months and there have been no issues. The integrity of the bag is solid. No strings fraying or rips. Worth the money. I bought mine at Wal-Mart.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Ontario, CA
Mega Parent Expert
So easy to carry I prefer this better then my shoulder diaper bag it doesn't fall off if u bend down or move around can carry a lot of stuff and has a changing table pad
Erica P.
Erica P.
Hixson, TN
Mega Parent Expert
I purchased this diaper bag to take to Disney and it did amazing! Held up great to the heat and water from rides! This has became an everyday diaper bag for us! We would defiantly buy this product again!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Springfield
Mega Parent Expert
I'm so glad I decided to change over to this diaper bag. It has enough room for everything I need and so much easier to carry than a regular over the shoulder diaper bag.
Brittney N.
Brittney N.
I love this bag for on the go. It is my go to bag for when I take my daughter out. It is great for when I need my hands to be free.  The only draw back to this one is that the zipper snagged.
Marissa W.
Marissa W.
I love this diaper bag. It is super easy to use and comfortable to wear. I did have one the seams break a little but it still works good. The thermal part is a little small to fit a bottle in it but it still works really well and the diaper changing pad is awesome. Lots of pockets too.
cassandra w.
cassandra w.
Highland, CA
Would you recommend this bag to a 2nd time mom who has a 5 year old and and infant? Would there be enough room for storage for both children?
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Mega Parent Expert
Pros and Cons with this bag?