Baby Boo Bamboo Unscented Baby Shampoo & Body Wash 600 ml

Baby Boo Bamboo Unscented Baby Shampoo & Body Wash 600 ml

Baby Boo Bamboo's unscented Baby Shampoo & Wash is a tear-free, sulphate free, cleanser derived from sugar and infused with organic bamboo extract. Safely and gently washes while moisturizing from head-to-toe using the highest quality natural and organic ingredients. Perfectly pH balanced to cleanse without stripping natural oils, even for the most sensitive newborn skin. Gentle enough to use daily. No synthetic fragrances or colours * 600ml bottle with pump * Unscented formula * Sulphate free * Gluten free * Contains all natural & organic ingredients * Paraben & DEA free * Cruelty free & vegan

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Baby Boo Bamboo Unscented Baby Shampoo & Body Wash 600 ml!
How would you rate this product?
Hamilton, ON
Baby Boo Bamboo Unscented Baby Shampoo & Body Wash 600 ml uploaded by Pamela B.
Just started using this on my littles and I love the creamy texture that I know is not going to dry out their skin. I have been using as shampoo as well and it seems to be helping with cradle cap also. Win Win!

Looking for your answer?