BY VERSACE

Launched by the design house of Gianni Versace in 1995, BABY BLUE JEANS is classified as a sharp, spicy, lavender, amber fragrance. This masculine scent possesses a blend of citrusy lime and mandarin, floral rosemary and iris, woodsy sandalwood, cedarwood, and musk. It is recommended for daytime wear. see more...

Carly H.
Sevierville, TN
Although for me this product is what I would consider an expensive one, I don't mind a bit to splurge on this stuff. Baby blue jeans is my all time favorite scent!!
dawn m.
It's a fresh scent to wear if you are a teenager. I remember having this and the pink one and would alternate. The price isn't bad. It's not an overly musky scent but fresh. The bottle is fun to look at - it IS Versace after all. I would recommend that this is a young scent.
Hillanu A.
Feeding Hills, MA
MI HERMANA TENIA UNO Y AUNQUE SU OLOR ES FUERTE A ELLA LE GUSTABA MUCHO  Y CON SOLO UN POCO LE DURABA TODO EL DIA
Vee T.
Vancouver , AK
One of the original fragrances that I used I. Highschool....I loved the warm scent even though it was for guys...
ylen C.