Baby Bling Metallic Knot Bow Headband, Size One Size - Black uploaded by Kayla S.

BY BABY BLING

A shimmery knotted bow crowns a soft, stretchy headband that's pretty for parties and holiday photo ops. Color(s): black/ silver, blush, cherry/ silver, rose gold, white/ silver. Brand: BABY BLING. Style Name: Baby Bling Metallic Knot Bow Headband (Girls). Style Number: 5471324. Available in stores. see more...

Mariya P.
Knoxville, TN
BEST head bands ever .. what I like about them is that my baby us 15 months now and still wears them . They stretch out to any size, or any age up to 9 year old, i enjoy these and i like how easy they are to keep clean! this was something i would invest in if you're having a girl.
Kayla S.
Clarksville, TN
I love these bows for my little girl! We have several in different colors. She was able to wear them coming home from the hospital and continues to wear them as they stretch. They’re easy to wash which is a plus with little kids. I definitely recommend this bow company!