BY BABY BLANKET

High Protection Sunscreen Lotion Titanium Dioxide & Zinc Oxide Formula. Sweat Resistant. Non-stinging. Paba-Free. Hypoallergenic. Very Water Resistant. Pediatrician & Dermatologist Tested. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. see more...

• It is good for sensity skin ? Because I am looking for a sensity ...1 Answers
  • Does it burn burn eyes3 Answers
  • What would be a great one to use for water parks?2 Answers
  • "I find that the lighter formula is better for sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "We have a pool and spend a lot of time in it and so I don't want him to get burnt and the fam that this is perfect for that." in 1 review
Brooke A.
MCKINNEY, TX
Used this for my child until I found out about the ingredients through EWG. First three active ingredients are Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (5%), Oxybenzone (2%) and all three of these are highly toxic and should be avoided. I know that a lot of the reviews are from a few years ago but now that we live in a very socially networked world, more and more information is being shared to the public. Find out for yourself on the harmful effects of these ingredients and take note to remember them so you can avoid them all together. There are many other sunblocks that are highly effective that exclude these and most importantly to check if its broad spectrum.
Emmaris B.
Manati, PR
I always buy sport sunscreen. This product is perfect for all family. Great to use in the face. Don't feel greasy.
Ka l.
Baby Blanket Titanium Dioxide Sunscreen Lotion Kids sport. You can really use this all day.
Yaret V.
Anaheim, CA
I actually use it for myself I feel like the kid one is a lot more effective than the regular brand
Amy W.
Grants Pass, OR
My daugher has sensitive skin and burns easily. This sunscreen worked really well, didn't inflame her eczema and kept her in the sun, playing without fear of burning.
Anna T.
Burlington, VT
Worked well on myself and the kids this summer. They played in the pool, ran around, and when applied as recommended kept them burn free.
Cindy C.
Fairview Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kids sport is awesome. All you have to do is put it on one time and it last all dy. One bottle can last a we whole summer
Felicia F.
Johnston, IA
This is a decent sunscreen for my kids. I carry it on me at all times. Its not too oily and goes on smoothly.
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
This sunscreen is ok. I would not say that I think it is great. I feel like it works pretty well for a little while but then you always have to reapply it. The packaging is nice but it doesn't work as well as it says it does. I would say if you are going to use it keep an eye on your children's skin to make sure they are not getting burned because Mine always seem to still burn unless I reapply it often.
Codie B.
Rogers, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that this product works so well for kids and adults! i use it on myself. unfortunate my son is allergic to something in it so he has to use a different kind!
Cindy C.
Fairview Hts, IL
Does it burn burn eyes
Yaret V.
Anaheim, CA
What would be a great one to use for water parks?
Elines M.