Baby Blanket Sunscreen Spray for Babies Scalp uploaded by Rose L.

BY BABY BLANKET

Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection Alcohol-Free Formula. Scalp Sunscreen Spray for Babies. Tender Scalps. Non-Greasy. Non-Stinging. Hypoallergenic. Water Resistant. Pediatrician & Dermatologist Tested. Baby Tender Scalp Spray Sunscreen, SPF 45+ Protect your baby s scalp with this specially formulated alcohol-free Baby Blanket® Tender Scalps SPF 45+ Scalp Spray for Babies.  Tender Scalps conta. see more...

• Is it better than just rubbing sunscreen in their hair? That's wh...1 Answers
Rose L.
This was a good light sun screen so i like it. I spray it on my sons head on the days when he is outside and refuses to wear a hat. Especially on those days where he was having a toddler break down where he discovered something int he hat that always been there or the thing that makes it a hat LOL like one day he refused to wear a hat because it was a circle -_- this sun screen helped and gives his head a little extra protection.
Autumn G.
Watertown, SD
Scalp sunscreen is always in my pool bag! I love that it is gentile for my infant and works to protect her nearly bald head! I also use it on my husband's balding head and my part as well as my son's part! Not just for babies :)
Melissa R.
Lake Worth, FL
I am always worried about my little blonde babies burning their scalps but hate the greasiness left behind by regular sunscreen. This spray is the perfect solution because it protects baby's sensitive scalp without being too greasy and is super easy to apply.
Carrie T.
Havre, MT
I always make sure my daughter is always ccovered from head to toe with sunblock and this product makes it easy to cover the top of her head and her ears.
Danielle M.
This is such a great idea. using regular sunscreen makes hair look super greasy. not sure how the ingredients in this look but I like the idea
Demi B.
Keeping you baby protected from the sun is very important! I've heard that this product works great to keep their sensitive skin healthy!
Ahmiana A.
Chula Vista, CA
You always have to keep the babies scalp protected, thats why i love this sunscreen, its not sticky at all, and smells good too
Sarah L.
Dallas, TX
I love this stuff! My little man has dark hair and so do I. We both use this and summer time peeling scalp has ended. :)
Elizabeth A.
Waianae, HI
It works great my boys use it and its not so oily, and its not so think so its not hard to rub in and easy going
Malia K.
Honokaa, HI
Its a great product for babies doesn't have a strong scent and not so runny easy to rub in and affordable for me.
Brooke C.
Rincon, GA
Is it better than just rubbing sunscreen in their hair? That's what I do.