BY BABY BLANKET

Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection Titanium Dioxide Formula. Non-stinging. Paba-free. Hypoallergenic. Water Resistant. Pediatrician and Dermatologist Tested. Baby Titanium Dioxide Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 50+ Baby Blanket® SPF 50+ is specially formulated for babies and adults with skin sensitive to sunburn.  It s dermatologist tested to be non-stinging, hypoallergenic, non-irritating, water resistant and PABA-free.  Proper application of this product instantly provides 50 times your babies natural protection. see more...

Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I bought this because it was cheap and I heard that using any SPF on your face won't break you out and that's true. This is thick and hard to rub in but it smells decent and once it absorbs isn't greasy or sticky in anyway. I've been using this for the last two summers at the beach in the backyard and for anytime I'm outside (not under makeup), I never burn. I only reapply once during a full day. I used to always burn on my nose. No matter what I used. Even reapplying constantly and I've never burnt since using this!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Salyersville, KY
I like using this on my toddler its affordable, has a pretty good smell, goes on easy as well. Great product.
Yoana F.
Yoana F.
Los Angeles, CA
My baby loves this sunblock it doesn't come off with water and lasts pretty much all day and it's cute lol the smell is pleasant it don't smell like chemicals and the smell isn't strong that you can taste it like other sunblocks it's nice and soft for babies it's real nice.
Christine J.
Christine J.
Fenton, Mo
I use this product for my whole family we are all fair skinned and this helps keep us from burning. The lotion does not leave a greasy feel or leave residue on clothing. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a gentle sun protection lotion.
Quishia D.
Quishia D.
Nevada, IA
LOVED this product!! It doesn't have a weird smell or texture I like the bottle because it was easy to locate in my busy bag!!! It had great coverage and kept my son from burning! I would definitely buy this product again!!
Pamela W.
Pamela W.
Massena, NY
Love this stuff! I basically have a translucent baby and this stuff basically protected her through a two mile hike! Not even a little bit of color on her cheek! Definitely recommend
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
New city
Would so recommend my little brother used to use this and it first off he never burned smelled so good the price was affordable. Package was very cute. Honestly would recommend to a parent in need to sunscreen
Amy B.
Amy B.
Fort Rucker, AL
I love this sunblock I'm not a baby but I use it on my self it's very well priced and works the best! I use this sunblock first before I leave the house then switch to a spray!
Michelle Z.
Michelle Z.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Used this with both of my kids and it works great. It protects them greatly from the sun and getting a burn.
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Dry creek, WV
I love using this stuff on my girls. It smells amazing and it keeps them from getting burned from the sun.
Amber S.