BY BABY BLANKET

"A Blanket or Protection For Your Baby s Skin..."™ Continuous Sunblock Protection for Babies. Head to Toe Sunblock Protection! Non-Stinging. PABA-Free. Hypoallergenic. Water Resistant. Pediatrician & Dermatologist Tested. Carry-on Approved Sizes! Kit Contains: 1 oz Faces:  Sunblock Lotion for Babies. see more...

Baby Blanket Sun Smart Survival Kit
  • "I am in love with this product and would recommend it to any parent. " in 1 review
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
San Diego, CA
This pack was a life saver over the summer has everything you need for you baby from head to toe love it !
Belen L.
Belen L.
Redlands, CA
Great sunscreen for baby's delicate skin. I used it on my new born, and he's now one. I never had to worry about it being too greasy or too thick. It absorbed quickly. Stayed on well and i didn't have to reapply often.
Daisy F.
Daisy F.
A great kit if you or someone you love is having a baby! everrything they need for sun care
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
Milwaukee, WI
Amazing, my daughter didn't get burned at all this year!!! I am in love with this product and would recommend it to any parent.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
I love that I actually feel like it's a safe product to put on my toddler. I love the smell too! Love that all sunscreen options are included!
Melinda S.
Melinda S.
This kit is great! I received it at my baby shower! Used all the products in it. I live in florida so it was much needed! Loved everything in this kit!! Worked great on protecting my sons skin at the beach. 👍
Kellie P.
Kellie P.
Gastonia, NC
Best gift for friends who's babies are born in summer time. We spend hours at the ballfield,/9 I use mine on my boys while the older two are playing tball, and my 7 month old while he sits and plays. No burns for my boys!!
dalia a.