BY BABY BLANKET #47 in Baby Lotion

Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection Non-stinging Hypoallergenic Water Resistant Pediatrician and Dermatologist Tested see more...

Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I love using this sunblock on me twins faces in our rooms and the lag is because they have very fair skin and if I don’t put sunblock on them they definitely will burn it look like a little baby a red lobsters. It’s very easy to apply and you get a great value because there’s a lot of black inside of the tube .
Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
I find that I'm more apt to religiously apply (and re-apply) Baby Blanket sunscreen to my 2 year old son's squirrelly body because it's TOTALLY NON-GREASY! It doesn't have a funny smell, it's PABA-free and non-stinging, and it's made for babies AND adults with sensitive skin. And there's NO residual gunk on your hands (or clothing, carpet, etc) at the end. I've tried practically every sunscreen on the market and this is the only one I'll use on my son( my husband now happily uses this as well). It has an SPF of 50 and seems to withstand water, the Arizona heat, and my sweaty toddler remarkably well. The titanium dioxide (a recommended ingredient if you're looking for optimal sunblock) formula makes it go on white, so you can see exactly where you have and haven't applied. It comes in a spray version but I've had the best luck (no missed patches here and there OR sprayed walls, furniture, the dog) with the old-fashioned lotion.
Amanda S.
Bellows Falls, VT
I love this product. My pediatrician gave me a first time mothers gift bag on my daughter's first doctors visit, this product was one of the items that was in it. I have loved and used it ever since. It's not greasy feeling like a lot of other sun screens. It was perfect for her sensitive skin.
Angela S.
I have used this in the past. It works well on any face not just your baby. I used it when I would feel like I am getting too much sun on parts of my body so I wouldn't burn. My child never got burnt after using this product. It worked great.
Erica S.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Actually has a nice smell and does work which I was surprised. It's a little greasy for my liking but did the job . I think it's the cheapest price out of all children's sun lotions.
Christina G.
Port Clinton, OH
This sun screen is great! It is light weight and provides great protection from the sun. I apply it on mine and my children's skin before going to the beach. It lasts all day, and I don't have to worry about anyone getting a painful sunburn.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
I am a stickler for using sunblock on my kids! They are both pretty pale my daughter is now 8 and I still use this on her. Neither of my kids have ever been sunburnt. It's easy to apply and not really greasy.
Heather B.
Lehigh Acres , FL
I use this on my one year old and it protects her skin great, The only thing I don't like is that it can be difficult to rub all the way in when you have a wiggle worm for a child
Jeweliet B.
I like this better than other brands. I even used it on myself and have never got any breakouts like I did with others. It is not sticky or doesn't have a strong smell.
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
While this is amazing! It is lightweight and offers protection from the sun. I apply it on mine and my children's skin before going to the beach. It lasts all day and not have to worry about anyone getting a painful sunburn.
Jessica R.
Has anyone else experienced their children getting a skin reaction from this product?
Andrea N.
Columbus, OH
If in contact with eyes will it burn ?
Marci P.
Is 45 SPF really enough for a baby?
Sasha H.
Okinawa
Is this product ok to use for 3 month olds?