Baby Blanket Baby Fruit Flavored Lip Balm SPF 45+

by Baby Blanket

New Improved Formula! Now you ve got the strongest sun protection for your baby s sensitive lips!  Baby Blanket® Sunscreen Lip Balm SPF 45+ provides UVA/UVB protection from the sun s damaging rays.  It protects, heals with vitamin E and soothes your baby s tender lips.  For babies and adults with sun sensitive skin.

How much is it ?
Baby Blanket Baby Fruit Flavored Lip Balm SPF 45+ How old should my baby be before i put lip balm on him, i notice he has dry peeling lips sometimes, but he is only a month old is he to young ?
Does it actually taste good?
Start your review of Baby Blanket Baby Fruit Flavored Lip Balm SPF 45+!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...smooth and works so well , and saves baby from a miserable experience of chapped lips , and I have used myself and loves it to ” in reviews
“Baby Blanket Baby Fruit Flavored Lip Balm SPF 45+ This is the best thing to carry in your babys back pack or diaper bag Its so smooth and works so well , and saves baby from a miserable experience of chapped lips , and I have used myself and loves it to ” in reviews
“It's just really nice for people who are allergic to a lot of cosmetic ingredients.” in reviews
This is a must have for taking ur baby or children to the beach, it really does work, no chapped lips or dryness what so ever! I always have this in my bag!
Good to keep dry lips soft and moist. If accidentally licked doesn't take gross, has a fruit like flavor. The perfect thing for children .
Reynoldsburg, OH
My kids love to use this! So far it has been good at helping them not get sum or wind burned lips. Great price and has staying power.
Henderson, KY
There is nothing worse than sunburned lips in the summer! I prefer this sunblock to any! Easy to use with great coverage!
Shamokin, PA
Had this stuff for my son when he was little works great fits perfect in ur purse or diaper bag not bad price either
This has to be one of those products that every mama should carry in her hand bag or diaper bag. Works amazing !!
Buckfield , ME
A necessity when you are at the beach or outdoors! You need to keep your lips protected, as well as your skin!
Lisbon , IA
This is a must have product. Great for anytime out in the sun to protect your lips and your kiddos.
Dinuba, CA
Love Baby Blanket .! If you haven't tried you are missing out. I keep one in almost all my purses.!
Jasper, GA
Never tried this but I might buy some after reading these reviews and try and see for myself lol
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Montreal, QC