Baby Blanket Baby Fruit Flavored Lip Balm SPF 45+

by Baby Blanket

New Improved Formula! Now you ve got the strongest sun protection for your baby s sensitive lips!  Baby Blanket® Sunscreen Lip Balm SPF 45+ provides UVA/UVB protection from the sun s damaging rays.  It protects, heals with vitamin E and soothes your baby s tender lips.  For babies and adults with sun sensitive skin.

How much is it ?
Baby Blanket Baby Fruit Flavored Lip Balm SPF 45+ How old should my baby be before i put lip balm on him, i notice he has dry peeling lips sometimes, but he is only a month old is he to young ?
Does it actually taste good?
Start your review of Baby Blanket Baby Fruit Flavored Lip Balm SPF 45+!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...smooth and works so well , and saves baby from a miserable experience of chapped lips , and I have used myself and loves it to ” in reviews
“Baby Blanket Baby Fruit Flavored Lip Balm SPF 45+ This is the best thing to carry in your babys back pack or diaper bag Its so smooth and works so well , and saves baby from a miserable experience of chapped lips , and I have used myself and loves it to ” in reviews
“It's just really nice for people who are allergic to a lot of cosmetic ingredients.” in reviews
Honey Grove, TX
We use this with all 4 chidren! They like it better than placing sunscreen onto their lips, which tastes gross. It is a bit pricey thuogh very good since we live in texas and have very hot summers. We spend a lot of time outside so we need this. I recommend this prduct and will continue to buy it.
Green Bay, WI
This chap stick is awesome!! I carry it with me every where I go! My lips are always silky smooth and always hydrated-it always exceeds my expectations. I think this is more effective than any eos ball, I would recommend this Chapstick to anyone I know!
Lancaster, PA
This is a good formula for babies .. It keeps their lips moistened and protected from the sun so they don't get chapped . I highly recommend this product to others .
Robesonia, PA
Love this stuff! Most people forget lip skin is the most sensitive and especially for babies this is so important, and ofcourse for babies has to taste/smell good.
I was so glad to find this for vacation and summer fun. I want my baby's lips to be the last thing that hurts her because she picks them anyways. she loves putting this on and thinks it's something special.
Raymondville, TX
:::::::::::::::::me gusta mucho este lip balm spf 45+ tengo un baby de 9 meses y esta marca me gusta mucho muy conbeniente para traer en el bolso me guzta el factor solar que tiene::::::::::::
Albuquerque, NM
This is great for people with sensitive skin! I use these, even though I'm not a child. It's just really nice for people who are allergic to a lot of cosmetic ingredients.
I use this because I have chapped lips all the time. When I go to the beach I always make sure I put this on my kid's lips and mine. It works really good and stays on.
Rome, NY
I love this because I don't want to put sun screen right on my son's mouth. The kid already eats everything! So his lips are as safe as the rest of his skin in the sun.
Gotta have this or something like it so your lips don't get dried out and wrinkly in the sun! It's very smooth and protective and moisturizing. Chapstick with SPF is necessary.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Montreal, QC