BY BABY BJORN

This bib does more than keep your little one clean, it also prevents spills and dribbles onto high chairs, laps and the floor. Extra soft plastic forms a scoop at the bottom, creating a deep catch-all pocket that is also waterproof (no soak-through). Its special ergonomic design is tailored to fit little bodies and includes a soft, adjustable neck closure. Best of all, you can just rinse and use it again. Made of pvc-free, bpa-free recyclable plastic. see more...

Buy on buybuy ...
Jessica B.
Portland, OR
We have a messy eater, and it's great to be able to run this under the faucet after a meal rather than having to throw it in the washing machine.
Laura H.
Ankeny, IA
This is a great bib for toddlers! I love that it is durable and that the "pocket" stays open. I only wish it was a bit more flexible.
Danielle G.
Georgetown, TX
This is the best bib I have ever purchased! We bought a blue one for our son two years ago, it's still in perfect condition and it saved so many of his outfits that we bought this pink one when our daughter was born!
It is literally the only bib I will buy for expecting friends and I recommend it as one of my top 3 baby items. My only issue with the pink bib is that the white "pearls" at the top will discolor, other than that I have nothing negative to say at all!
Brieanna H.
Milan, NH
We love this bib! so easy to clean, just rinse it and hang it on the chair to dry. it catches almost everything my son drops and then he just picks out of the pocket. or if were in the car I put his snacks in the pocket so there's no mess
Stephanie W.
Mississauga, ON
I love these pocket type bibs once baby starts feeding themselves. It catches a lot of dropped food and my babies would even finish whatever dropped in the bib.
Jill B.
Orland Park, IL
What is the fastener like? Is it easy for child to remove?