BY BABY BJORN

Protect your baby's dress from food spills with babybjörn soft bibs. They're available in sets of 2. They have deep pockets that prevent spills and splatters on the chair or the floor. These babybjörn 2-pack soft bibs have adjustable closures with soft beads around the neck for comfortable wear. They're free of harmful pvc and bpa content. These baby bibs meet the cpsc standards. They're intended for newborns and older babies. These waterproof baby bibs are also dishwasher safe. . â . â see more...

• So I was recommended to try these bibs but I'm not sure if they are...1 Answers
Jeanette O.
Jeanette O.
They are very easy to clean. The little pocket catches all the food that falls down, because we know baby's can get messy. I gave them four stars because they are bulky and not on the go friendly.
Lexi W.
Lexi W.
Bismarck, ND
I haven't started using these until recently around 1 year old but does an amazing job to catch all that dropped food and preventing more laundry stains
Jay K.
Jay K.
Highland, CA
Love these bibs, catches food when you are feeding the baby. No mess while using it.
brenda a.
brenda a.
I think this is my absolute favorite baby purchase. When Eli first started eating solids, the mess that he made was unbelievable. I’m not kidding when I say that he would have bananas in his hair, all over his face, and pretty much any other part of his body that wasn’t covered by his tiny little bib.
Kelsie M.
Kelsie M.
New Stanton, PA
These bibs are great! They are adjustable (have been using since 7-8 months and still going strong at almost 3 years) and so much better than cloth bibs. They catch a remarkable amount of food, are so easy to wash, and come in fun colors! Not the most storage-friendly, but they aren't bulky by any means.
Lindsay Y.
Lindsay Y.
Victoria, TX
Best bib on the market for solid food eaters. Hands down. Can be put in the dishwasher. Best gift too.
Teresa B.
Teresa B.
These bibs are excellent! I bought mine at a consignment sale and people always ask me where I got them. They are easy to clean and they catch the food that my son often spits out when his mouth gets too full or he doesn't like what he's eating. If only there was something to catch the food he throws!
Erin O.
Erin O.
I love this bib, especially when your child is about toddler aged. It's great because it actually catches food that my daughter drops and she just picks it up and eats it! I don't have to worry about the food staining her clothes or cleaning up too much gunk off her chair! Love, love, love this!!!
Melody G.
Melody G.
Talihina, OK
Oh, my. I love these. They are so handy and useful. I love using these with my Grandbabies. My only complaint is they did not have these when my children were small.
Tiffany Z.
Tiffany Z.
These work fine, but I don't think it's worth the money. Just as much food falls on the floor than into it so you need to clean the floors anyway, and I'm not sure that it "saves" any food since I wouldn't re-feed my baby any food that falls into this.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
So I was recommended to try these bibs but I'm not sure if they are going to be good for my 4 month old wiggle worm of a daughter. She has just started to eat solids and is in her spitting stage is this gonna catch the blunt of the food and also will she be comfortable wearing them???