BY BABY BJORN

Protect your baby's dress from food spills with babybjörn soft bibs. They're available in sets of 2. They have deep pockets that prevent spills and splatters on the chair or the floor. These babybjörn 2-pack soft bibs have adjustable closures with soft beads around the neck for comfortable wear. They're free of harmful pvc and bpa content. These baby bibs meet the cpsc standards. They're intended for newborns and older babies. These waterproof baby bibs are also dishwasher safe. . â . â see more...

• So I was recommended to try these bibs but I'm not sure i...1 Answers
Amber S.
Trumbull, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I wish I began using these with my little one sooner! Easy to clean. Great coverage and the best product of its kind in my opinion. I will definitely be buying another one for our next baby.
Codi B.
Manhattan, KS
This is a lifesaver! Definitely worth the money! Catches most food. We ordered too many and I'm saving them for our next babies. Will also consider this for a baby shower item. It's an item that you don't NEED but makes life sooooo much easier. With twins, I'm always looking for ways to cut time. This cuts clean up time considerably.
Kelsie M.
New Stanton, PA
These bibs are great! They are adjustable (have been using since 7-8 months and still going strong at almost 3 years) and so much better than cloth bibs. They catch a remarkable amount of food, are so easy to wash, and come in fun colors! Not the most storage-friendly, but they aren't bulky by any means.
brenda a.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I think this is my absolute favorite baby purchase. When Eli first started eating solids, the mess that he made was unbelievable. I’m not kidding when I say that he would have bananas in his hair, all over his face, and pretty much any other part of his body that wasn’t covered by his tiny little bib.
Erin O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this bib, especially when your child is about toddler aged. It's great because it actually catches food that my daughter drops and she just picks it up and eats it! I don't have to worry about the food staining her clothes or cleaning up too much gunk off her chair! Love, love, love this!!!
Jeanette O.
They are very easy to clean. The little pocket catches all the food that falls down, because we know baby's can get messy. I gave them four stars because they are bulky and not on the go friendly.
Teresa B.
These bibs are excellent! I bought mine at a consignment sale and people always ask me where I got them. They are easy to clean and they catch the food that my son often spits out when his mouth gets too full or he doesn't like what he's eating. If only there was something to catch the food he throws!
Niki Z.
Bechtelsville, PA
Love these bibs! They are an absolute necessity when my two year old eats any sort of pasta! It catches all the food that seems to miss her mouth! Love the colors and seem to be comfortable for her.
Tiffany Z.
These work fine, but I don't think it's worth the money. Just as much food falls on the floor than into it so you need to clean the floors anyway, and I'm not sure that it "saves" any food since I wouldn't re-feed my baby any food that falls into this.
Melody G.
Talihina, OK
Oh, my. I love these. They are so handy and useful. I love using these with my Grandbabies. My only complaint is they did not have these when my children were small.
Samantha M.
So I was recommended to try these bibs but I'm not sure if they are going to be good for my 4 month old wiggle worm of a daughter. She has just started to eat solids and is in her spitting stage is this gonna catch the blunt of the food and also will she be comfortable wearing them???