BY BABY BJORN

Protect your baby's dress from food spills with babybjörn soft bibs. They're available in sets of 2. They have deep pockets that prevent spills and splatters on the chair or the floor. These babybjörn 2-pack soft bibs have adjustable closures with soft beads around the neck for comfortable wear. They're free of harmful pvc and bpa content. These baby bibs meet the cpsc standards. They're intended for newborns and older babies. These waterproof baby bibs are also dishwasher safe. . â . â see more...

• So I was recommended to try these bibs but I'm not sure if they a...1 Answers
Amber S.
Sunnyside, NY
I wish I began using these with my little one sooner! Easy to clean. Great coverage and the best product of its kind in my opinion. I will definitely be buying another one for our next baby.
Jeanette O.
They are very easy to clean. The little pocket catches all the food that falls down, because we know baby's can get messy. I gave them four stars because they are bulky and not on the go friendly.
Lexi W.
Bismarck, ND
I haven't started using these until recently around 1 year old but does an amazing job to catch all that dropped food and preventing more laundry stains
Jay K.
Highland, CA
Love these bibs, catches food when you are feeding the baby. No mess while using it.
Margo G.
LOVE THESE!!!!! best bibs by far. Catch food, easy to clean and dishwasher. Amazing.
Rebecca D.
After someone gave me this as a gift I got rid of all other bibs! I didn't need them! It wipes off at the end of each meal and its ready for the next!
Teresa B.
These bibs are excellent! I bought mine at a consignment sale and people always ask me where I got them. They are easy to clean and they catch the food that my son often spits out when his mouth gets too full or he doesn't like what he's eating. If only there was something to catch the food he throws!
Niki Z.
Bechtelsville, PA
Love these bibs! They are an absolute necessity when my two year old eats any sort of pasta! It catches all the food that seems to miss her mouth! Love the colors and seem to be comfortable for her.
Kristin A.
Sunrise, FL
These bibs are genius! Helps with the mess and keeping my baby as clean as possible
Kim M.
Freehold, Nj
Love this bib, no more washing a million bibs each day, this one just washes off ely in the sink. Smart design and product
Samantha M.
So I was recommended to try these bibs but I'm not sure if they are going to be good for my 4 month old wiggle worm of a daughter. She has just started to eat solids and is in her spitting stage is this gonna catch the blunt of the food and also will she be comfortable wearing them???