BY BABY BJORN

This bib does more than keep your little one clean, it also prevents spills and dribbles onto high chairs, laps and the floor. Extra soft plastic forms a scoop at the bottom, creating a deep catch-all pocket that is also waterproof (no soak-through). Its special ergonomic design is tailored to fit little bodies and includes a soft, adjustable neck closure. Best of all, you can just rinse and use it again. Made of pvc-free, bpa-free recyclable plastic. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
cindia g.
Fleetwood, PA
I was able to find a great deal through and online retailer and I got 2 for a great price. I will say that although the bib is described as blue its really more of a lavender color. I really didn't mind because hey, as long as it gets the job done. And it really does! It catches whatever misses my son's mouth. I also love the fact that they're rubber and its harder for my son to flip it around like a cloth bub that catches food (I didn't have success with those). You can wipe these clean and they dry quickly. I will save these for our future baby.
Candis E.
Portage, MI
This is one of my favorite gifts from my baby shower more than two years ago. Regular bibs help with liquid messes, but babies still find a way to drop things like crumbs and macaroni EVERYWHERE. This bib does a really good job of catching solid messes so that I can just dump it out rather than vacuuming it all up later.
Danielle G.
Georgetown, TX
The best bib I have ever bought! Our first one we bought over two years ago and we loved it so much we bought a pink one when our daughter was born. The old one is still in perfect condition!! This is one of my top 3 recommended baby items for anyone expecting!
chesa l.
Fox Island, Wa
I got the Baby Bjorn BABYBJ?RN Soft Bib for my nephew and I have to say it's really great. Easy to clean and not at all as cumbersome as I thought it would be.
Tejveer P.
Turlock, CA
Great product. Don't have to worry about my daughter yanking it off while eating and the food just falls into the bib instead of the floor!
Alison M.
Best bib ever! My kids don't try to rip it off and its great at catching food! I love that it's plastic and clean up is so quick and easy
Alexis C.
Pittsburgh, Pa
These were great when my son was a baby! Made cleaning up after meal time so much easier lol
Tiffany Z.
These work fine, but I don't think it's worth the money. Just as much food falls on the floor than into it so you need to clean the floors anyway, and I'm not sure that it "saves" any food since I wouldn't re-feed my baby any food that falls into this. It is nice to be able to rinse these off instead of having to launder them though.
Teri  C.
Pictou, Nova Scotia
Theres are good, catches the food and mess, easy to clean, light, I bought a few o f them