BY BABY BJORN #46 in Baby Carriers

The babybj?rn original mesh carrier has colored buckles and a smart safety click for proper fitting. This baby carriers 2-part design lets you lift your baby without waking him or her. Just open the latches on each side of the babybj?rn original baby carrier to reveal the front completely. The back support offers an ergonomic position for your child. The newborn baby carriers sturdy and adjustable head support cradles your babys neck and head. Its upright position ensures that your baby can breathe effortlessly. The hypoallergenic baby carrier is lined with cotton that's soft against your tots skin. This front baby carriers... see more...

• When I use this product my baby is not super close to my ...2 Answers
  • I love this product, do you think it is worth the money?5 Answers
Baby Bjorn BABYBJ?RN Original Baby Carrier - Gray/White
  • "I do like this carrier I feel safe carrying my baby I like the idea of you need to put on like a cloths to make sure the safety of the baby. " in 1 review
  • "I do love that it is forward facing and it is very easy to use." in 1 review
Sara T.
I loved mine! I bought one when my daughter was around 4 months old, so I could carry her while I cleaned or did anything around the house if she was fussy and didn't want to be put down, which was all the time. I used mine all the time, I've recommended it and I will continue to recommend it. It's worth the money. It's comfortable for you and my daughter loved being it, both rear and forward facing. I've used when I've gone out shopping and she would fall asleep in it. It's perfect.
Adelle M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
When my son was about three months old he only ever wanted to be carried around in our bjorn carrier however it was super uncomfortable to me because the plastic piece on the inside hit right at the gut of my stomach and would cause bruising on me...the idea is great but this design is awful
Sarah M.
Eden Prairie, MN
This carrier is nice and light weight and has breathable fabric. We love how baby can face inward as well as out. Our baby who is almost one loves to face outward to see what is going on around him, but when he was younger we faced him inward to snuggle against us when we were wearing him. The only downside is the white fabric which can get dirty easily.
Samantha S.
Kissimmee, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love baby wearing. Though these carriers are not recommended for long periods of use because it can cause hip dysplasia, for short term use for a baby up to 15 pounds, it is wonderful. Once a baby is larger than that, the parents back is usually in a lot of pain. I know mine was. I do love that it is forward facing and it is very easy to use.
Ayten Öykü A.
Wadsworth, OH
I just loved my bjorn very much. It is super light, and very well balanced that doesn't hurt your shoulders or back. I bought the mesh style from Toys R us because of the air flow, and was happy with my decision. I would totally suggest it.
Rami N.
Modesto, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Baby Bjorn baby carrier is wonderful because my baby loves being in it. It is easy to use, it is adjustable that my husband and I are able to use it. It is also easy to take apart and wash when you need to. I definitely recommend this to any parent who are looking for a versatile baby carrier that's easy to use.
Brigette T.
Saint Cloud, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have many carriers, but this one is my least favorite. It takes the longest to get my son in, and it's extremely uncomfortable. My back kills me after just 10 minutes. I've never used it longer than 15-20 minutes. Definitely over-priced and not worth the money.
Amanda M.
I loved this carrier with my oldest- until I discovered Ergo and Tula and the comfort level those have. Bjorn is great for little babies, but is killer on your back once baby gets bigger. It's also not ideal positioning for baby's comfort.
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
This is the best product ever invented! My husband and I loved using it to rock him to sleep, as well as to do light housework around the house. It is sturdy, easy to use, and our little one loved it!
Raisa H.
Kissimmee, FL
The baby that i take care of, loves it! she always is really comfortable, i am just worry about my back, because also is a lot weight to care this way and same times my back hurts a little.
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
I love this product, do you think it is worth the money?
Allie R.
When I use this product my baby is not super close to my body. It's on the tightest setting but my baby just kind of bounces around when I walk. I also feel like the neck support isn't that great. I keep seeing positive reviews and am wondering if anyone is having these problems too?