Baby Bjorn BABYBJ?RN Active Baby Carrier - Black uploaded by Hetal S.Baby Bjorn BABYBJ?RN Active Baby Carrier - Black uploaded by zaneta r.Baby Bjorn BABYBJ?RN Active Baby Carrier - Black uploaded by Rachel H.

BY BABY BJORN #14 in Baby Carriers

The babybj?rn active baby carrier lets you carry your baby comfortably for long hours. It's ergonomically designed to reduce strain on your shoulders and lower back. The newborn baby carrier has cushioned and contoured shoulder straps for uniform weight distribution and pressure relief. It's made of a blend of cotton and polyester for softness and easy maintenance. This jpma-certified carrier is hypoallergenic and safe for your baby. Just open the front piece to take your sleeping baby out without disturbing him or her. You can adjust its size to meet the needs of your growing baby. see more...

• Is this baby carrier good for hiking?2 Answers
  • I've been trying to decide on a new baby carrier this one has goo...2 Answers
  • I've never used a baby carrier but I'm in the market for one due ...2 Answers
jacqueline C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Being a first time mom is very challenging. It’s hard to learn about great product that we can depend on to use for our children. This carrier has became very helpful. I use it when I go grocery shopping alone and my daughter loves it! She’s super calm in it which what mommy doesn’t like?😩👏🏽👏🏽
Leslie G.
Mission, TX
My baby girl has this and my husband loves it she can carry her with no problem it's worth it ! And easier that having them in your arms ! To all the mommas out there get your hands on one of these you will love it.
Kristen M.
Lake Charles, LA
This was so worth the buy and one of the best things to use with a small baby. I couldn't really put him in a stroller so this was the best option. It kept him close and he loved being in it.
Erica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Expensive but if your an active paren't & don't want to or can not be lugging around a big carriage or car seat everywhere, then this is perfect for you. When I 1st tried it on & used it, i didn't like it. I didn't like how it felt & i thought my daughter was going to be uncomfortable, hot & might fall or suffocate (yea I was a 1st time mom lol) but after a bit, I realized that was not the case. It was so convenient, light weight, not too heavy material that the baby will be sweaty and the babies actually love it. They enjoy that closeness. I would tweak the little head support/bib thing a little though. It was always in her face like rubbing on her chin when she was forward facing. other than that, it was liberating not to be lugging around a million things and pushing a huge carriage, especially on a crowded train or food shopping. Food shopping with a baby carriage is a multi tankers nightmare.
Kailah W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Let me tell you this is a awesome product! I put my little one in this and I can get house cleaning done in no time! He usually falls asleep a few mins of being in there it's great! Usually they aren't bad on price either. Great purchase!
Joellelynn W.
Kernville, CA
Baby Bjorn hangs your baby from you and does not put them in an ergonomic position which makes it uncomfortable for long wear for both baby and adult.  There are so many other MUCH better carriers out there.  Do your research!
Karen N.
Mount Pleasant
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this product. I used it on my daughter and now my son. They never fuss in it and are always so happy in it. The carrier keeps them close to me and that's one thing I love when they are so little!
Samantha M.
I absolutely loved my carrier at first, however it can sometimes be hard to get baby into it by yourself (which is essentially the point) I also started reading about the design being bad for babies growing hips. I'm not sure that I will use this exact carrier the next time around.
Chelsey C.
Keokuk, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I tried this carrier and I loved it! I have the original and I think this one works better. It's a bit on the pricey side but I think it's worth it. I got the original one off amazon! I love it.
Miriam P.
It's amazing , and I love that it supports my back . It's super easy to put on and my baby love it. I have tried other but this one seems to be the most comfortable for her .
Jessica M.
Glendale, Arizona
My daughter is 6 months.. is she to big for this?
Ashley R.
Lexington, KY
I've been trying to decide on a new baby carrier this one has good reviews but I'm afraid my baby won't like it she's only used to her boba which is soft. Do you think my baby will be able to transition into this?
Michele M.
St Catharines, ON
Is this baby carrier good for hiking?
Shanna F.
Raleigh, NC
I've never used a baby carrier but I'm in the market for one due to a flight I need to take. Baby and I will be traveling alone. Has anyone used this while going to airport security?
Victoria r.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
how this baby carrier? how old do they have to be to use it?