BY BABY BJORN

Babybjörn soft bibs are available in red and blue shades. They keep your child's dress clean while their deep pockets prevent food from spilling on the high chair, floor or lap. These babybjörn 2-pack soft bibs have adjustable neck closures with soft beads around the neck for comfortable wear. They're pvc-free and bpa-free. They also meet cpsc standards. These babybjörn baby bibs are absolutely leakproof and waterproof. They're intended for newborn babies and above. The bibs are dishwasher safe and can be easily rinsed clean. see more...

Ryoko M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I have mixed feelings about this bib. I happened to come across a set at a consignment sale, so I grabbed it thinking that they were would be great extra bibs to have on hand. We currently use the OXO bibs. My son was ok with them, but more and more, he seems uncomfortable with how stiff the neck part is. OXO's bibs are polyester at the neck, so I guess he got used to those. Being made of stiff material, it's difficult to take out to restaurants, and they take up a lot of space to store. The stiffness of the material is what makes them a great food catcher though. My son isn't too messy of a eater, but everything ends up in the pocket and I love that. I do love that they are super easy to wash, and they dry in a flash.
Susan P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love these bibs!!!! Forever we just used plain cloth bibs, and when my son started eating solids I quickly realized those weren't going to cut it. We upgraded to the cheapo plastic bibs, but I still wasn't impressed. Saw my sister in law's kids using these and figured we needed to give them a try. Love them!! Definitely the best bibs we've used. They are very durable, not at all flimsy like lots of others. Love that they have the pocket to catch food. I would definitely recommend these!
Alina E.
Defiance, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I got these because they are extremely easy to clean after your little ones messy feedings, but was kind of disappointed with how hard they actually are. I ordered them online and read in the title that they were soft bibs thinking they were more like silicone type, but they are just rubberized plastic.
Adelle M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are the best baby bibs! I threw out all the others because they would stain or get mold spots but these are so easy to clean (can even go in your dishwasher) and little food ends up on the floor. My son doesn't mind wearing them either as he thinks they are fun to use as a bowl to eat out of lol
Jessica F.
Rossville , GA
I love these bibs! they catch all the food that usually would end up in their laps so thats less cleaning and outfit changes! they clean so easily, that you don't have to have 5 million cloth bibs, then have to throw them in the wash. You just use soap and water and leave in dish rack upside down then boom its ready again!
Kristen P.
Mangum, OK
I didn't feed my babies without these! Saves so much of the food touching the chair or ground, or clothes for that matter, and easy to clean up!
Kayleigh R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I received these bibs as a gift at my baby shower. I absolutely love them. They catch all the spilled food and are easy to clean up.
Maria S.
Weslaco, TX
This Is A Must For Moms Out There. it Protects The Clothes From Amy Spills And Protects The Clothes!
Emmi A.
Ellsworth Afb, SD
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Really nice to use to catch the food I really like these and they are affordable. Highly recommended
stephanie w.
Cute and easy to clean. They do a great job at catching all those little spills.