BY BABY BJORN

The babybjörn plate and spoon 2pk set is a colorful and functional addition to any child's mealtime! The gently curved, easy-to-grip handled spoon allows your child to easily transition from the left and right hand. The sturdy, curved plate encourages your child to easily scoop their food onto the spoon. Items are microwave and dishwasher safe, making mealtime and clean-up quick and simple. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert
All Baby Bjorn products were on my baby registry when I first got pregnant and still use some till this day. Even though my daughter is 7, but some things I just have to keep as memories
Tamesha R.
Atlanta, GA
This is so cute for a growing baby thats learning to eat by him/ herself they would love this
Rania  E.
These are absolutely adorable wish I would of known these for my kids ! Would of been great to use !!
Nicole M.
Phoenix, AZ
These caught my eye because of the adorable colors but I was very pleased with the durability and quality when I actually used them. I can tell they will last for many meals to come and can withstand being thrown on the ground here and there by a toddler :)