BY BABY BJORN

A new generation baby carrier that is easy to use whenever, wherever you need it. There are three front and back carrying positions. The waist belt and shoulder straps make this a comfortable, ergonomic baby carrier that can be used for a long time. Suitable for babies and toddlers, 0-3 years. This kit includes a LED Light. Main Fabric 100% Cotton, Other Fabrics 100% Polyester Easy to put on and take off Three front and back carrying positions Perfect for newborns This kit includes a LED Light. see more...

Arlene A.
Arlene A.
Midland, TX
Was sceptical about this at first I didn't like the idea of carrying my baby in it but she was so comfortable n fell right asleep
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Greenbrier , TN
We love anything to do with babywearing so this product was right up our alley. Anything that makes motherhood easier and less challenging is a win win for everyone. We barely put my son down in public because when we do there is ally a screaming match going on lol.
Ivette V.
Ivette V.
puerto rico
I tried several different carriers (given to me for free from others who had used them) that killed my back, or curled my son into a position that he couldn’t breath in. I finally went to the store and paid the big bucks for the nicest babybjorn, figuring I could return it if I wanted.