BY BABY BJORN

Baby Carrier One The multifunctional front and back baby carrier Baby Carrier One is our very latest baby carrier. It is ideal for those wanting an ergonomic baby carrier with incomparable comfort. And a must for those who want to vary the way of carrying for long periods. You can carry both front and back? it is simple and comfortable in all positions. Baby Carrier One is all you need. This kit includes a LED Light Optimal newborn position. - Carry your newborn high up on your chest Inward-facing comfort. - Ergonomically designed for both you and your growing baby Outward-facing option. - Explore the world together when your child is ready Easy back carrying. - Place your toddler on your back by yourself in one safe motion This kit includes a LED Light see more...

Teal F.
Every momma needs one of these at some point. They are the best. I have back problems, and this doesn't pull on me while I'm "baby wearing" with my little.
Lauren D.
My husband loved this carrier. While it was not 100% comfortable for my back after c section, my husband found it comfy and sturdy.
Brit J.
UT
The baby bjorn carrier is so convenient. I used it all the time when my daughter was little. It helps so that my hands could be free while still holding my baby. It held her safe and secure against my chest while I was able to get things done.
Andrea P.
venezuela , edo miranda
I LOVE this bjorn. We had the original and when our son was 20lbs I couldn't carry him in it anymore but he was not done being carried! I can wear him for hours and it doesn't hurt. Plus he loves it. The Bret is great because you can see dirt and clean it easily, with the black we could never see any of the dirt but now we see how much is really there. Plus the mesh is much cooler. I will say my husband doesn't like it as much as the original, but I like it much more!