Baby Bee Nourishing Original Lotion

The original baby lotion from Burt’s Bees provides scientifically shown moisturisation for up to 24 hours.

How does this perform on sensitive skin? Any bad experiences?
Had anyone used this on a child who has eczema? Most baby products irritate his skin but want to give it a try! [product:burts-bees-baby-nourishing-baby-oil]
Baby Bee Bubble Bath How is the smell on this? I’m really weird with smells definitely don’t want anything to strong on the baby
Start your review of Baby Bee Nourishing Original Lotion!
Product Highlights
The lavender scent is very calming and the lotion isn't greasy.in reviews
Emma K.
Lake Wales, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Baby Bee Nourishing Original Lotion uploaded by Emma K.
I love this lotion leaves skin feeling good and healthy!it is a nice product love it so much I would recomendable buying
Cherub Danielle D.
Columbia, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Baby Bee Nourishing Original Lotion uploaded by Cherub Danielle D.
I personally recommend Burts Bees. They have different scents that are not too strong. Gives a calming effect. The lotion keeps me moisturized especially on winter days. I am using the one's for the baby just because I really love the scent. I just wish they produce more of these because I have been looking for it.
Maria F.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Baby Bee Nourishing Original Lotion uploaded by Maria F.
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
The truth is that I bought it for my daughter thinking that it would be good since I have used other products of the brand and I have had a very good experience. I did not like the aroma and texture it leaves on my skin, I would not buy it again
Tori W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Baby Bee Nourishing Original Lotion uploaded by Tori W.
I have yet to be disappointed with a Burts Bees product. My husband and I both have sensitive skin and so do my kiddos. This lotion is super hydrating and has the softest fragrance which is nice. I don’t love an overpowering smell on a baby and this is just right.
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Baby Bee Nourishing Original Lotion uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This lotion is AMAZING!!! It’s very softens and smoothes Moisturizes with Buttermilk, Shea Butter and Sunflower Seed Oil It’s Plant-based, natural cleansing complex with Soy Proteins Pediatrician-tested and hypo-allergenic Safe, effective and natural.
Virnika  S.
Manchester, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
This is some good stuff right here. It smells great and helps to keep my baby's skin moisturized. I love this product very much. I wished I had found this in the beginning :). The smell is great. It is overwhelming...
Kysha B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Baby Bee Nourishing Original Lotion uploaded by Kysha B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Very good product especially for babies 99.0% natural formulated without parabens, sls, or petroleum!! Baby’s deserve the best and this is definitely the closest to it!
Kylie S.
Fremont, OH
Baby Bee Nourishing Original Lotion uploaded by Kylie S.
This lotion is extremely nice! Not only do I use it on my son but I use it on myself as well! It's a lot creamier then Johnson and Johnson and doesn't have a weird smell like Aveno. I really like Burt's Bees products, especially their Baby Bee line
Tessa F.
Graham, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Baby Bee Nourishing Original Lotion uploaded by Tessa F.
Baby Bee Nourishing Original Lotion uploaded by Tessa F.
This has a nice light scent to the lotion. It will provide a decent moisturiser but it does take a little work to massage it all the way in. Also it won't last the entire day, at least not during winter when the skin really dries out. We have to apply it twice a day for our 4 month old.
Deann K.
Princeton, LA
This baby lotion is amazing it's so thick and creamy. It also has a wonderful mild scent. My skin feels so amazing after using this product. I use it on myself and 2 kids!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alicia Y.
Fredericton, NB
il y a un an
Jennifer B. il y a un an
My youngest has eczema and these do not irritate his skin but when he has an active flare up I use Mother Dirt spray and moisturizer, Vanicream, or Avene moisturizer on wet skin.
Yacelyn R.
memphis
il y a un an
Rebecca D. il y a un an
The scent is kinda weird, hard to describe. Reminds me of baby powder
aly N.
il y a 2 ans
Rakhee S. il y a 2 ans
It’s very soothing and helps to heel the irritated skin.