Baby Bee Diaper Ointment

Burt’s Bees Baby Diaper Rash Ointment is 100% natural and has the maximum strength to protect and soothe your baby’s bottom providing long-lasting comfort.

Has this been good for babies with eczema?
Has anyone used the Burt’s Bees diaper balm?Baby Bee Diaper Ointment
Does this work better than penaten? I use sudacream daily but need something heavy duty.
Start your review of Baby Bee Diaper Ointment!
Tessa F.
Graham, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Baby Bee Diaper Ointment uploaded by Tessa F.
My all time favorite diaper rash cream. Very thick and takes very little to get the entire area. I found with out little one transitioning to more soild bowl movements she pushes a bit too hard. This has helped cool the area and make her more comfortable after constipation.
Virnika S.
Manchester, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
This cream clears up any diaper rash in just a couple of days and is very gentle on skin. It's a very thick, white cream, and the tube last me about 1-2 weeks. It is a little difficult to get the cream out due to its consistency (but worth the effort given the quality of this product).
Shauna M.
Fontana, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Baby Bee Diaper Ointment uploaded by Shauna M.
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
This product glides on smooth, stays on long. And actually helps to prevent diaper rash. In the event there’s redness I will apply and it’s gone . Burt bees never disappoints!! The packaging is perfect because it doesn’t open accidentally and nothing spills out because it’s very thick!!
Jennifer H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
Purchased at: Target
This is a decent ointment for your baby's diaper rash! Very gentle formula that helps heal their rash on their bottom! Affordable, gentle and works really well.
Katelyn T.
Fults, IL
Burt's Bee is the diaper creme that seems to work best on my babies bottoms when they have a rash, so when I have the money if I run out of creme I will definitely use this one.
Cara T.
Orfordville, WI
It really is a good diaper ointment. My babies rash cleared up within a few diaper changes. Baby bee is best!
Tara W.
Sacramento, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Baby Bee Diaper Ointment uploaded by Tara W.
6 babies & 3 grandkids I've tried A LOT, ACTUALLY A TON of rash ointments & creams. I've tried home remedies as well and I'm happy to say after my recent discovery of Burts Bees Baby diaper rash ointment I found 1 that works amazing on my granddaughter. After about 2 days I noticed dramatic results. The redness & irritation were fading and I could tell her comfort level was coming back to normal. It has a lite medicated smell but no strong odor. It was definitely worth the price & even better that its sold in our local grocery store which makes it very convenient.
Kelsey H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
This is hands down the best diaper cream that I've tried. It's very thick and creates a great moisture barrier. It has a very light botanical scent to it and surprisingly is not difficult to wipe off for how thick it is. It does a great job soothing baby's skin when it is irritated. It's a little more expensive than some other options but it is well worth the cost.
Monica D.
Edinburg, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
This diaper rash ointment feels very gentle on the skin. It is not greasy or too thick. The price is reasonable. I don't think it needs any improvements. Overall, it helped my baby and I would definitely recommend to other parents.
Kimberly B.
Locust Grove, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It's like magic! Literally between diaper changes the rash disappears when we apply the Burts Bee ointment. It has been a staple in our home for both babies.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
wisteria C.
il y a 6 mois
Tricia R. il y a 5 mois
I've been it faithfully with my LO who just passed the year mark. It works great and it smells amazing.