BY BABY BANZ

Retro-Inspired Style Large Lensesbr For Ages 2-5 Years 100% UVA UVB Protection 2 Durable polycarbonate Ophthalmic quality 3 Each pair comes with its own protective bag which doubles as a lens cleaning cloth 4 Side adjustable Velcro allows for years of wear as the child grows Category 3 lenses offer high sunglare reduction and good UV protection. Stylish color choices including Midnight Black, Arctic White. Neoprene elastic strap matches chosen color of sunglasses and allows for flexibility, breath ability, and comfort. Retro Banz cannot be fitted with prescription lenses - if you need Rx-able frames, please see our Baby and Kidz Banz. see more...

Ashley D.
Arlington, MA
We bought a pair of Baby Banz when my baby was nine months old. We knew we'd be logging a lot of beach time, and these seemed like the best way to protect his eyes.

I don't think many almost-one-year-olds are going to be thrilled about having something attached to their head, but we found that if we used a few distraction techniques we were able to get these on our son and cause him to forget they were there.

The sizing seemed just right for our average-size child. We used them throughout the summer (so when he was 9-12 months) but felt like they were too small to use the next summer (when he was almost two). The frame/lenses are plenty big, but the head strap is pretty tight for a bigger kid. Also, they look to me more like baby sunglasses than big kid sunglasses -- because of the thick velcro band.

If I were to do it over again, I don't know that I'd pay this much for sunglasses that got used for just one summer season. But we did enjoy them while we used them!
Amy r.
Eagan, MN
The lenses on this pair of sunwear is good quality. I've used them for both of my daughters.