Baby Banz Infant Adventure Sunglasses

by Baby Banz

Now with New Rubber Nose Piece 100% UV Protection Congratulations on selecting your Baby Banz sunglasses for children aged 0-2 years.  This product has a super tough, polycarbonate lens and a unique neoprene band for the comfort of your child.  Special filters provide 100% protection against UVA and UVB rays. The lenses meet the requirements of BSEN:1836-2005. Kids Banz Glasses are also available for children aged 2-5 years old.

Thinking about these for my little guy. How well do they work? Do they adjust easy?
Baby Banz Infant Adventure Sunglasses Are they comfy on the ear lopes or are they great outside ?
Start your review of Baby Banz Infant Adventure Sunglasses!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
And little ones loved ripping them off.in reviews
Gabby D.
Clarkston, Wa
I bought a pair of these for my daughter and thought to myself we will see how these "really work". I loved them and she grew to like them. They fit her comfortably and they protected her eyes so nicely. Highly recommend to anyone. They come in so may differnt shapes and styles.
Jenni C.
Louisville, KY
My little one loves these - and he gets to see the world instead of squinting or burying his head when outside during the day . Definitely one of the best purchase I've made in the last 5 months. Plus I think it tones down all the commotion so he doesn't get as easily stimulated
Krissy G.
Sumter, SC
Baby Banz Infant Adventure Sunglasses uploaded by Krissy G.
Love these! My son loves them as well! I love how sturdy they are, i love that the strap is adjustable and helps the sunglasses from falling off his face. And my son looks hella cute. The sun doesn't get in his eyes anymore, and he can actually see out of these! Id definitely say best baby sunglasses yet. We will most definitely be buying more of these as he gets a little older.
Jessica Y.
These are great if your child will leave them on my son wore them when he was 5 months old with no problem but now that he is 1 year he just pulls them off
Crystal W.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Perfect for my little guy, his eyes are very sensitive so these are perfect they stay on his head when we wear him. We have 2 pairs just in case.
Chelsea R.
I had these with my daughter and so happy to have them with my newborn. In Florida all babies need these!
MARIA M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Got them as a present and was only able to put them on him for 2 minutes. Maybe as he gets older he'll leave them on a little lo ger.
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son may not have liked wearing these at the time but he sure did look handsome. My daughter on the other hand adores her baby banz. They seem pretty comfy and don't leave and hard indents on my babies faces and protects them from thise beaming sun rays.
Daniel B.
Oakland, CA
Pretty cool pair of sunglasses. I usually have a large collection of sunglasses. My kids have grown up in these glasses
Renee W.
Papillion, NE
These glasses are adorable and very tough. The problem I had is my son won't wear them because his eyelashes (which are long) brush the lenses and it bothers him. Regular glasses he will wear because we can set them farther forward on his nose so his lashes don't hit the lenses. He's never kept these on. Something to consider. We ended up with baby-ators.