Baby Banz Hearing Protection -Ages 2 & up, Blue, 1 ea uploaded by Karen E.

BY BABY BANZ

Finally! Kids Hearing Protection! Helping out to mow the yard or with workshop projects 2 Water skiing, boating and other water sports 3 Watching shooting or gun competitions and hunting 4 Calming young children in noisy environments Earmuffs Are Perfect for Taking to Your Favorites Outings Like: Sporting Events 2 Drag Races 3 Concerts 4 Car Racing 5 Air Shows You now have a solution to providing hearing protection for children with sensitive hearing and kids that need hearing protection. The Banz hearing protectors effectively attenuate harmful loud noises without shutting out other ambient sounds. The earmuffs are easy to wear, with a low profile and no protruding parts that can catch on things. The wide, foam-filled cushions ensure that the set doesn t squeeze uncomfortably, and there is plenty of space for the ears inside the shells. Banz earmuffs have a see more...

• Are these really helpful. ? I've heard of these and I'm t...6 Answers
  • Since these are for kids I'm going to assume they are was...2 Answers
Karla B.
I bought these for my daughter when she was 6 months old. I was worried they would be too big for her because her head was in the one percentile. These fit her small head and they stretch so she can wear them for a few years. They are very light and did not seem to bother her. She even napped with them on. We have used these during firework shows, car races, and lawn mower rides. My nephew, who has a fairly big head for his age, wore them for a little bit too. To my surprise, they did not get stretched out and fit back on my daughters small head.
Karen E.
We bought these for my twins when they were almost a year old. We were going off roading and the engine is really loud. As soon as we put these on and started driving they fell fast asleep . They even napped while we stopped because it was so quiet .
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
These are wonderful! Recommended age is 2-14, however we purchased these for my 6 month old niece for a auto race and football game and the worked/fit fantastically. She doesn't seem bothered by having them on at all and they really help cut down on the loud noises.
Katrina P.
Pine City, Mn
Love these! We bought them because our little guy freaked out at the loud noises during summer parades and fireworks - they dulled the noise enough to make those events enjoyable for him!
Jennifer M.
I haven't purchased these yet but I will be. I have a friend who had these for her little boy. We spend a lot of time at the racetrack so these are a must to protect the little ears.
Amanda B.
This was absolutely wonderful for my toddler. They are really comfortable and she doesn't mind wearing them. We took her to a parade and slipped these on her, and she was fine.
morgan g.
Sarasota, FL
As a married couple of avid concert goers and with our son getting older these will come in handy for sure! also I've seen them used 71st fireworks and car races!
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
From working out in the yard with Daddy, or living near the military flightline..., watching fireworks, and so much more, these are a lifesaver!
Beth  K.
Steelton, PA
These are a very comfortable and stylish way to protect your child's ear when ar a concert or much more likely sporting event
Kris K.
These are great if your baby is going to a concert or something with you. Also they're comfy for your ears.
mayra r.
Norwalk, CA
Are these really helpful. ? I've heard of these and I'm thinking of buying some for my son he hates loud noises. Where can I purchase them?
Janelle D.
Tomball, TX
Since these are for kids I'm going to assume they are washable but does anybody know for sure?? We go to the Air Show every year and it's a pain trying to cover ears with my hands.