BY BABY BANANA

100% food grade silicone training toothbrush for kids under 2 years of age. Specifically designed with stimulating textures, a wide easy-to-grip handle, and a long neck to reach those painful back molars. Bendable soft silicone reduces risk of injury, providing the safest learning experience possible. Dishwasher and freezer friendly. Bpa, phthalate, latex, and toxin free. Helps to soothe sore teething gums with durable massaging bristles. Invented by a registered dental hygienist. Brings teething and brushing together, helping babies to develop healthy oral care habits from the earliest age possible, literally taking dental care into... see more...

Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
A great first toothbrush or even for teething babies! I have a few cuz my daughter used them as a tether when she was getting teeth. They were great to leave in the freezer and then give to her for something cold on the gums! I would have other moms get these for their babies it’s a must have!
Mariya P.
Knoxville, TN
I like this tooth brush when baby was small . She liked it to because it was so easy to hold on to it m she also liked the when she was teething she would always have this in her mouth . It made her feel better and gum irritant was being massaged when she chewed on this ..
Chelsea V.
Evans, Co
This toothbrush is so cool. The handles that look like peels are so easy for your little one to hold. My baby loves this to chew on while he is teething. It's so important to take care of those little teeth early on!!!
Sharanda C.
Little Rock, AR
By far one of the best mom purchases I've ever made! My daughter was a little weird with teethers and this was one of the only ones she'd use and it was definitely her favorite one! Plus it's so cute!
Paige Y.
Paw Paw
I have one of these for my youngest and it helps so much when they're teething. This has the ridges on it to help with their gums to get their teeth threw.
Lindsey B.
Philomath, OR
Absolute must have for teething. This was the only tether my daughter liked. I would definitely buy a few because they're easy to lose!
Sarah D.
My favorite! I love that my lo can grab the peel handles easily and it really soothes his gums! I recommend it to my friends :)
Katherine W.
Mcminnville, OR
My son loved this when he was younger. He would chew on it to help with teething pain and it cleaned his gums as well.
Alaina M.
Texas
Great toy for getting babies used to brushing their teeth. A registry must have for all new moms
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
This is so cute and my toddler loves to chew on it and "brush her teeth"
Zandra L.
Sherwood, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Can this be washed in the dishwasher?