BY BABY BANANA

100% food grade silicone teething toothbrush for babies up to 24 months of age. Sharky's low profile massaging bristles look like teeth, but are actually soft and soothing. Convenient loops at the bottom "fins" are designed for a pacifier strap to be laced through so baby sharky doesn't fall on the floor. Bendable soft silicone reduces risk of injury, providing the safest learning experience possible. Babies love to teethe on all the soft smooth surfaces, especially the dorsal fin! Dishwasher and freezer friendly. Bpa, phthalate, latex, and toxin free. Helps to soothe sore teething gums and teaches babies to develop... see more...

Dakota T.
Irvine, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Highly, highly recommend! This is our son's favorite. I got this when he was about 5 months for him to chew on to clean his gums. Now he's almost 7 months and loves it even more. There's many parts of the brush that he can chew on. He mainly loves the bristles. Not sure if it's because of the noises it makes or if it just feels good where he may or may not be getting some teeth. But when he does get teeth it'll be great for keeping them cleaned.
Kaitlin M.
El paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Best thing ever for sore chompers and a baby thats chewing on everything. My son has loved these things and ever though we lost it we will be purchasing again. This was a life saver every time we get into the car it goes right in his hand and kg calms him the whole ride.
Amber V.
Fall Creek, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love!! This is an awesome teething chew! My daughter loves it, the texture is great. The toothbrush area at the end is great to get her started on what an actual toothbrush will feel like. She can easily hold onto this! Did I mention that I love this? So does my daughter!
Marina R.
Tallmadge, OH
We received this in a monthly baby box- and my son LoVES it!!! Really soft rubber, but not so soft he can bite pieces off. When he's teething- he will walk around just chewing on it. The soft bristles on the one end are a good practice for real tooth brushes. I want to buy a backup for if and when he loses this one! Washes off easily in hot soapy water!
Jai M.
Buffalo, NY
I received this product for my son at my baby shower. From the time that he first started teething to now at one year old, he loves his little shark teether tooth brush. It's easy for him to hold, and kills two birds with one stone.
Sheila A.
My nephew loves this, making teeth time a little more fun! Always loves to make little noises with the dolphin & wants to throw it in the bathtub. I highly recommend this for the babies that doesn't like teeth time.
Mandy K.
Marion, IA
Love this toothbrush for my 13 month old. The soft rubber is perfect for his sore teething gums, and it gives him an opportunity to practice brushing his teeth. He thinks it's a game!
nita b.
Hyattsville, MD
My son loved this toothbrush he was very excited to brush his teeth with a shark!! Anything that makes a child want to keep up with their hygiene I am all in!!
Jessica G.
Bakersfield, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love this product. My 4 month old loves to chew on her hand, so I bought this for her and she can't do anything without
Melissa M.
CHILDRESS, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I recently got these for my 10 month old son who has his bottom two teeth. Very easy to use and oh so cute!
Autumn L.
Sun Valley, NV
Where would I purchase these at and how's the price?
Adelle M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is it soft? How does it fit in the baby's mouth without the fins poking then
Renee G.
Will this work on a two year old who refuses to open his mouth for tooth brushing?
Kaitlin M.
El paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It all depends on if your little one likes to chew on things. If so then i think it absolutely will help.
Tiffany S.