Baby Banana Bendable Training Toothbrush, Infant uploaded by CHARiSSA J.

BY BABY BANANA

Develop good dental hygiene habits from the start with this banana shapped toothbrush . The wide banana peel handles are easy for baby to grasp while they learn to brush their teeth like a big kid.This toothbrush is flexible, allowing your little one... see more...

Corina G.
Las Vegas, NV
I gave this to my baby to start off brushing his teeth.. but he hated it used it just once and it was just too hard Brussels didn't do much for his teeth or his tongue. I did try again he did not like it I gave it to him to try on his own and he just threw it. I bought mine at Walmart hoping it would help with my babies teething and it did not work. I don't recommend for First Time Moms. It might be a struggle or your baby might like it. Every baby is different.
CHARiSSA J.
Sacramento, CA
This was first introduced to my daughter as a teething toy. She enjoyed it. Now I am pro actively brushing her gums and teeth it is excellent as a tooth brush. It is soft and gentle. I would only hope company would come up with different sizes. As she was 6 months the head was kind of wide for her mouth which is why it was more used as a teething toy in those early months. However, the design captures both parents and kids. It is so cute, light weight, and is compatible with most pacifier holders.
Gherrica G.
High Point, NC
is it a chew toy?is it a toothbrush?ITS BOTH?teach your kids the proper way to pursue dental hygiene with that cute tool!My son loves to gum on it, and now that he has a couple of teeth, we have been working to learn how to brush those pearly whites!Plus the bright yellow color keeps them entertained!Worth every penny!
Brittany W.
This is such a great product for teaching toddlers to brush their teeth! My son only has four teeth, but we put a bit of Aquafresh Training Toothpaste on this and let him go to town. It's nice because it gets him used to the idea of teeth brushing and cleans those four little pearly whites.
Melenie T.
Chico, CA
My son absolutely loved this product. At one point he would take it everywhere with him and even fall asleep with it. The only thing that I had issues with is that my son would gag himself with it from time to time
Michelle S.
Hinsdale, NH
Fantastic introduction to oral health for your baby. Not only is the design ADORABLE but it is also functional. The banana peels prevent baby from choking on the brush.
Wasn't a huge fan- I bought 2 and my son was able to chew through them both at 7 months. Probably good for 3-5 months but wouldn't recommend for older babies
Gina A.
My babe loved when I would rub her poor sore teething gums with this toothbrush! So cute too!
Brittany K.
Whitsett, TX
Really good while they are teething! And gets them use to brushing they're teeth!
Monica P.
Reviews ?
Alycia H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I'm looking for a toothbrush for my 10 moth old. Who would recommend this?
Nancy P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I used this to start my sons brushing habits and I liked it