BY BABY BANANA

Gherrica G.
High Point, NC
is it a chew toy?is it a toothbrush?ITS BOTH?teach your kids the proper way to pursue dental hygiene with that cute tool!My son loves to gum on it, and now that he has a couple of teeth, we have been working to learn how to brush those pearly whites!Plus the bright yellow color keeps them entertained!Worth every penny!
Wasn't a huge fan- I bought 2 and my son was able to chew through them both at 7 months. Probably good for 3-5 months but wouldn't recommend for older babies
Brittany W.
This is such a great product for teaching toddlers to brush their teeth! My son only has four teeth, but we put a bit of Aquafresh Training Toothpaste on this and let him go to town. It's nice because it gets him used to the idea of teeth brushing and cleans those four little pearly whites.
Melenie T.
Chico, CA
My son absolutely loved this product. At one point he would take it everywhere with him and even fall asleep with it. The only thing that I had issues with is that my son would gag himself with it from time to time
Gina A.
My babe loved when I would rub her poor sore teething gums with this toothbrush! So cute too!
Brittany K.
Really good while they are teething! And gets them use to brushing they're teeth!
Michelle S.
Hinsdale, NH
Fantastic introduction to oral health for your baby. Not only is the design ADORABLE but it is also functional. The banana peels prevent baby from choking on the brush.
Monica P.
Reviews ?
Alycia H.
Mega Parent Expert
I'm looking for a toothbrush for my 10 moth old. Who would recommend this?
Nancy P.
Mega Parent Expert
I used this to start my sons brushing habits and I liked it