Baby Anti-Monkey Butt Diaper Rash Powder & Cream

by Anti Monkey Butt

This Anti-Monkey Butt set includes the Anti-Monkey Butt Diaper Rash Powder - 6 oz and the Baby Anti-Monkey Butt Diaper Rash Cream, 3oz. The cornstarch and calamine powder formula of the Anti-Monkey Butt Diaper Rash Powder is specifically formulated to...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Baby Anti-Monkey Butt Diaper Rash Powder & Cream!
8 months agoGrand Rivers, KY
When it comes to baby powder I never really had to use it before I had a baby but my husband did use some when he would get chafed. So I just tried out the baby version Of what he used and absolutely fell in love with this product. Literally put it on one diaper change and the next you wont need too. Magical stuff. A must have.
3 years ago
Absolute must have! The powder is great for daily use, and the cream for those little red bums. Used on my first born, a year later still no diaper rashes. Highly recommend!