Add a Photo

By BABY ALIVE
Your little one will love playing mommy to the baby alive my real surprises baby doll. this interactive doll needs lots of attention and coddling. she shakes her head to express what she wants and what she does not want, so her mommy will have to learn how to take care of her. Moms duties include food preparation and feeding, dressing her, and putting her down for bed and nap time. after eating, she really dirties her diaper, so your little one will need to change her. baby alive comes with a dress, bib, bottle, bowl, spoon, pacifier, 3 diapers and 3 doll food packets. she speaks in english or spanish. includes 3 aa batteries. Ages...
Angela S.
Angela S.

My received this as a gift a couple years ago and it was an okay doll. The food is hard to get down the doll's mouth. And see is hard to clean out if you don't clean her right away after feeding her. My daughter thought it was neat to feed her. It didn't come with enough diapers to support the food and feedings. The doll was okay and my daughter thought it was a neat doll.
Lilah H.
Lilah H.

I love this toy I play with it every night and day it's the perfect way to learn how to baby sit real baby's and also the perfect birthday gift I bought my at Wal-Mart for 24 dollars of course I would buy it again and again.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.

This doll is somewhat creepy, but my daughter loves it! She loves that she can feed it and change diapers just like her mommy does with her baby brother!
Becky H.
Becky H.
Haskell, OK

My daughter has always loved the Baby Alive dolls, she really wanted this one, because she said it made her feel like a real mom, Any dolls that have the ability to interact like a real baby are nice for little girls. I think this one is great!

Join Now