BY BABY ALIVE

Baby alive make me better baby doll needs you to give her special care and attention. she can tell you where it hurts, and her cheeks light up when shes under the weather so you know its time for a checkup. check her temperature, listen to her heart and give her medicine to make her feel better. and if she has a scrape or boo-boo, use the colorful bandages to make her happy. when baby alive is feeling better, her cheeks will dim and shes ready to play again. doll can speaks english and spanish. includes outfit, bandages, medicine spoon, medicine bottle, stethoscope, syringe and thermometer. Ages 3 and up. see more...

Sarah P.
San Antonio , TX
My daughter received three of these things (all three different dolls) as gifts and against my better judgment we kept all three. For starters this doll requires constant supervision and that you purchase additional diapers right off the bat. It's so messy that I can't let my daughter have and keep any of the tree different models in her room. For the price, which is outrageous in comparison to other dolls this is a total bust. Something good that I will say however, if you are having trouble with potty training this could be a good tool, other than that these things can just get out of my life.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
These little dolls are too cute... I can't wait for my little friend to get old enough to buy her one.....
Krista M.
my daughter is 2 and absolutely loves baby alive she watches them on YouTube and tucks all her babies into bed at night. she especially loves the Dr. set ones and pretending listening to the heart lol. keeps her busy for hours!
Angel N.
Good for little kids but still creepy till this day. I use to play with dolls when i was a kid but i do know for a fact that this version of dolls is better than before.