BY BABY ALIVE

Find Dolls, Puppets, and Figures at Target.com! There's many ways to play with the Baby Go Bye Bye doll! Better keep an eye on her…because she crawls and talks - wow, watch her go! Mommies can tickle her tummy and she crawls over. Shake her adorable rattle and she crawls when she hears it. Girls can take her along in the included carrier for on-the-go adventures. Also, feed her by filling her bottle with tap water…and, ut oh! Change her diaper after she wets! Talk to her and she'll babble back - she speaks over 30 sounds and phrases in English or Spanish to share lots of lively and giggly moments with Mommy. Brush and style her rooted hair before and after she crawls too. It's a fun day of play while taking care of baby! Baby Alive and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro. Includes doll, outfit, carrier, bottle, diaper, rattle, brush, and instructions She crawls Reacts to rattle, tickles, and speech with sounds and movements Drinks from bottle and wets diaper Comes with on-the-go carrier Includes brush for styling rooted hair Ages 3 and up Warning: Choking Hazard - Small parts may be generated. Not for children under 3 years. Powered by 4x 1.5 AA Alkaline Batteries. Demo batteries included. Diaper Filling: All New Materials: Softwood Pulp Reg. No. PA-282 Each doll sold separately. Subject to availability. see more...

Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
This baby doll keeps my daughter entertained for hours on end. She loves the accessories and how the baby interacts with her. Definitely a good toy for little girls.
Brianna V.
I got this a Christmas gift for my 3 year old. The doll is cute, she does crawl and talks when you press her tummy. The doll we got speaks English in the “try me” mode but when you switch it to “on” she speaks Spanish. I’m all for an educational language toy but I would like my daughter to understand her doll. I also don’t think it’s worth the $50 price point.
ColbyandKimberly P.
Eight Mile, AL
I so am getting this for my daughter for Christmas I think she is going to absolutely love this doll and it looks like her too
I think it’s a great price #Giftcrush
She really crawls and eats plus wets diaper
Tyjinah M.
I think it’s pretty and cool and fun and nice to play with and to dress up alike and feed her see her cralw and say mommy and do her hair
Reine a.
Eastpointe, MI
My niece wanted a baby alive so bad. She end up getting one for Christmas and she loves this doll. It's her favorite doll.