Babor Mild Cleanser

by Babor

Babor Cleansing CP Mild Cleanser works deep into your pores, removing excess oil and impurities without irritating your skin. Agrimony extract cleanses and detoxifies while panthenol and moringa seed extract nourish and replenish moisture for a calm, clear complexion with a comfortable feel. We cannot accept returns on this product.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Babor Mild Cleanser!
Miradie B.
This is one of my favorite cleansers. Not harsh at all. Has a great scent. Leaves my skin feeling clean. And surprisingly this helped keep my breakouts in control. This along with a few other products. But I absolutely love this cleanser. Love.
Marie M.
Aarhus
I Think this is a really good cleanser. It is gentle in the skin while being efficient. It is definitely a good option for anyone that likes putting in a little extra money for the best products out there.

Looking for your answer?