Babor Foam Cleansing

by Babor

Babor Cleansing CP Mild Cleanser Foam creates a rich, foamy lather that penetrates deep into your pores, removing dirt and impurities without stripping your skin of vital moisture. Formulated with agrimony extract, it detoxifies and cleanses while moringa seed extract nourishes and hydrates, promoting a calm, clear complexion and soft, supple feel. We cannot accept returns on this product.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Babor Foam Cleansing!
sophie B.
Runcorn , Uk
Babor Foam Cleansing uploaded by sophie B.
I wasn't sure of this at first I was like not sure on the colour and the smell but the result is amazing. It leaves my skin soft and glowing.
Massiel C.
Babor Foam Cleansing uploaded by Massiel C.
This product leaves the skin very clean even if it doesn't feel like a soap. It is a foam and while it is fried it becomes dry immediately but after removing the product with water it is very clean and soft. Babor Foam Cleansing
Anar B.
pittsburgh
I've been using this product for about a year now and it's by far my favorite cleanser. It's gentle on my sensitive skin, while it also is an excellent exfoliant. It keeps my t-zone oil free, but doesn't dry my skin. Recommend it!
Наталия A.
Schaumburg, IL
It is my favorite cleansing. it does not dry the skin at all and gently cleanses it. makeup does not wash off. the face always looks clean and well-groomed. enough for a long time. enjoyed it for a year. I love this brand very much 😊
Santos P.
Tacoma, WA
Love this product its so easy to use while I’m in the shower. Feel my skin clean and fresh.
Nona D.
HornBadMeinberg
Reinigt gründlich Tagesscmutz und make up, auch Augen make up. Nach dem reinigung spannt nicht
Ginger B.
Siedlerweg
Hab ich in der Apotheke empfohlen bekommen und benutze ich aktuell. Super mild. Fühlt sich toll auf der Haut an und ist für ein Babor- Produkt vergleichsweise günstig. Für mich als nicht- schminker genau das richtige für die tägliche Gesichts- Wäsche
isabella G.
This product smells like heaven. It’s super funny to use cause it’s a foam soo this will bring you back in time when you used to do soap beards in the tub. It cleanses well but if you want it to work pretty well, buy an exfoliating silicone pad .
Charie B.
Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
I love this product. I can use it twice a day without worrying about stripping down the pH of my skin. It works well on it's own and only requires a tiny bit of water to get it to foam. I wouldnt use it to wash off makeup, but as a cleanser it is perfect.
Ina A.
Galmaarden
I used this product when i studied for beautician. It is a very proffesional and good product for oily, acne prone skin and for men. Of you have an oily skin type than this is the one for you. Bonus it smells amazing!

Looking for your answer?