BeautyFaceFace MakeupBabor
Doctor Purity Cellular Ultimate Blemish Reducing Cream

Babor Doctor Babor Purity Cellular Ultimate Blemish Reducing Cream

by Babor

Neurocosmetic 24-hour blemish reducing cream with a lightweight consistency Reduces sebum production Dissolves excess cornification Fights impurities and blemishes of all kinds and prevents recurrence Visibly reduces blemishes and impurities. Directions: Apply mornings and evenings, after cleansing, to the face, neck and d collet? and massage gently.Net Weight: 50 ml / 1.69 oz.
Start your review of Babor Doctor Babor Purity Cellular Ultimate Blemish Reducing Cream!
Wendy M.
new york
Review for: Cream
Really works wonders for my acne pro skin! Its light weight and diminish my blemishes overnight! Recommend it!
Emely T.
Doral, FL
Review for: Cream
I can say that this product cured me from my acne. Worth every single penny. My skin absorbs it right away, with a matte finish. Lasts a long time, about 6 months using it twice a day. It’s a must on my shelve!
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
1,048 reviews
Review for: Cream
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News.
Best Regards.
Best Regards.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...