BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBabor
- DOCTOR Boost Cellular Youth Control Bi-Phase Ampoules

BABOR - DOCTOR BABOR Boost Cellular Youth Control Bi-Phase Ampoules

by Babor

Youth Control helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and visibly firms contours. Visibly reduces the depth of lines Firms skin Defines contours With Alaria esculenta, maltotriose1-6 polysaccharide and amaranth oil Youth Control helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and visibly firms contours. Contains a blend of maltotriose-1-6-polysaccharide, Alaria esculenta and amaranth oil, which has a positive effect on the skin. Helps stimulate natural hyaluronic acid synthe- sis in the skin and boosts cellular energy reserves. The result: skin appears noticeably smoother, firmer and younger-looking. Ampoules are for external use only! Directions: Shake well before use until both phases are completely blended. Wrap a tissue around the neck of the ampoule or the enclosed ampoule opener. With your other hand, grasp the neck of the ampoule and snap it open at the lower, colored ring or use the enclosed opener. Pour the fluid into the palm of your hand and smooth it over your face, neck and d collet? Net Weight: 14 Ampoules x 1 ml each

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BABOR - DOCTOR BABOR Boost Cellular Youth Control Bi-Phase Ampoules!
Rebecca A.
Saint Louis, MO
BABOR - DOCTOR BABOR Boost Cellular Youth Control Bi-Phase Ampoules uploaded by Rebecca A.
It’s bi-phase liquid with oily and watery phases. I don’t really like the smell. I mix it well every time I used it and applied to my neck. However it’s hard to absorb, which makes me very uncomfortable and I did not see any obvious effect. Don’t recommend it.
Rebecca W.
Huntersville, NC
Once a month I apply an ampule, not sure if I should be doing it more often but it is freaking amazing!!
Mercy M.
Amazing product, I have cystic acne and this serum cleared it up so much within 48 hours. Highly recommended for everyone to try
jenny T.
Zanesville , OH
I’ve been using this for only a few days, but immediately after applying you can see and feel the results. My skin looks more youthful and has a radiant glow. These are pricey and you only get 7 in a package. They’re tiny glass tubes that you shake then brake the top off. It come with a tool to brake it open. It’s like a facial at home. I would recommend this product because they do work.
Judy Y.
Markham, ON
love it. all there ampoules is worth of $$$.  looks like a bit pricy for a tiny little bottle. but it really works
sara B.
oslo
Thanks to BABOR, I have got back the cheerful look on my skin. I hated the fine lines on my skin which formed due to excessive fieldwork, but when I applied the product, it magically removed the wrinkles and made my skin smooth and clean. The amaranth oil removes the dead skin cells making it look strikingly fresh and young.
Charie B.
Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Age is irreversible, but with this ampule it is completely improvable. As this is a professional range, the product is quite expensive, considering it is for one-time use, but it is worth every coin. It almost immediately gets rid of fine lines and dullness. I would recommend this to everyone from the age of 20. Prevention is key!

Looking for your answer?