BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBabor
CLEANSING Gentle Cleansing Milk - For All Skin Types - 200ml/63oz

Babor CLEANSING Gentle Cleansing Milk - For All Skin Types - 200ml/6.3oz

by Babor

An ultra-gentle cleansing milk for dry or sensitive skinHelps gently lift makeup & impurities from skinFormulated with Anti-Ox Complex to protect skin from environmental stressorsContains selected active, anti-stress ingredients to calm skin even when...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Babor CLEANSING Gentle Cleansing Milk - For All Skin Types - 200ml/6.3oz!
Mandy K.
Habe diese Cleansing Milk schon 4x nachgekauft und finde sie immer noch toll. Sie ist sanft zur Haut und für trockene Haut super geeignet.
Katelyn L.
This is an overall very nice product. Objectively, it’s great. It’s very gentle and never caused breakouts of any kind for my skin (dry, sensitive and acne prone), and I bought it after an aesthetician used it in a facial on me at a very nice spa. My issue, however, is that I work in a greasy kitchen, and when I get home from work and my skin is covered in a fine layer of grease and sweat, this cleanser just doesn’t seem to cut it. It’s too gentle to fully clean my skin. If I had a different job, this would be perfect for me, but unfortunately that is not the case. Price-wise, it’s not crazy expensive and one bottle lasted me from late november to march, when I switched over to a different cleanser, and I still have product left, so it’s definitely worth the buy.

Looking for your answer?