Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersBabor
Cleansing CP Enzyme Cleanser For every Skin Type 75g 25 oz

Babor Cleansing CP Enzyme Cleanser For every Skin Type 75g 2.5 oz

by Babor

-A fine-grained cleansing & exfoliating face powder-Creates a lightweight foam when mixed with water-Helps gently yet thoroughly cleanse & exfoliate skin-Formulated with vitamin C & enzymes for brightening benefits-Leaves skin fresh smooth &...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Babor Cleansing CP Enzyme Cleanser For every Skin Type 75g 2.5 oz!
Lera B.
P C Beach, FL
Live al the Clinique products. My skin feels super nice and soft after every use. Would definitely recommend this product to all of my friends.
Oleksandra R.
Babor Cleansing CP Enzyme Cleanser For every Skin Type 75g 2.5 oz uploaded by Oleksandra R.
Purchased at: Amazon
perfectly cleanses the skin. Ideal for oily skin. A very small expense, a jar will be enough for you for more than a year. Well suited for skin with enlarged pores. Do not use around the eyes, may injure the skin because it consists of small grains
Gloria G.
Very good cleanser and very soft on the face, easy to use but didn’t really help for my skin.
Alyona K.
I love this and use it a few times a week for a gentle exfoliation after cleansing. It is gentle enough that I can use it over my eye area as well and it gets rid of any makeup residue perfectly.
Charie B.
Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
So this product is so amazing. Personally I use it without exfoliating after, cause it leaves my skin feeling smooth and exfoliated. It is quite expensive, but considering how good this product is, it's worth it. I'd recommend this product any day!
Vanessa A.
Riverside, CA
I love this product because it's a gentle cleanser. I feel that even with my dry skin I can use it about twice a week. I like the powder to foam cleanser. The lather is average but i feel it leaves my skin feeling soft and very clean. I would purchase this product again.
Ade K.
Cleveland, OH
I love using this enzyme cleanser about twice a week just to remove any residue or makeup on my face as well as moisturize and nourish my skin!
Zhanna F.
Miami
Babor Cleansing CP Enzyme Cleanser For every Skin Type 75g 2.5 oz uploaded by Zhanna F.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Great product, I really like babor brand in general! It’s a good cleansing solution for your skin, works perfectly for sensitive skin too!
Hanna A.
I have no idea why this product isn't getting more attention. Probably only because it's not sent to a hundred YouTube bloggers, but wow this is good stuff. I prefer this one even over the Dermalogica one. They are both good but this seems to leave my face a tiny bit more clean. Now this is best as a morning cleanser. Or the step-2 after oil cleans. Not directly on top of make-up. But this cleanser is my favourite one to start my day with a clean slate!
Bobby R.
Obsessed with this enzyme cleanser. Love the concept of putting a little bit of powder and adding just a little bit of water and lathering it up and massaging it into my skin. It is very gentle but effective.

Looking for your answer?