Babor Cleansing CP Enzyme Cleanser For every Skin Type 75g 2.5 oz

by Babor

-A fine-grained cleansing & exfoliating face powder-Creates a lightweight foam when mixed with water-Helps gently yet thoroughly cleanse & exfoliate skin-Formulated with vitamin C & enzymes for brightening benefits-Leaves skin fresh smooth &...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Babor Cleansing CP Enzyme Cleanser For every Skin Type 75g 2.5 oz!
Chicago
Purchased at: Dermstore
This product is such a good chemical exfoliant cleanser. I use it two to three times a week. The price is good and you use such little product for each use that it will last forever. It leaves me skin feeling so soft and gets rid of texture. It's not hydrating but after finishing with moisturizer I feel like I have new skin. I love using this product before starting my makeup routine because it makes my foundation look so good!
Arnold, MD
it's perfect, if you have sensitive skin and need to cleanse/exfoliate your face. the texture seems like smooth sand but once the water touches it and while rubbing it onto your face it dissolves into foam on your face.
Owensboro, KY
If you have problems with dry flaky skin from time to time in the t-zone or flaky eyebrows, this is the product for you! It’s a powder that you add a little water to and make a paste to cleanse with. AMAZING!
Highland Lakes
Best exfoliant on the market. You need to really add water to turn the powder into a full foam, it has pineapple and papaya enzymes that really do a great job at giving you the deepest but most gentle clean possible
Cleveland, OH
I love using this enzyme cleanser about twice a week just to remove any residue or makeup on my face as well as moisturize and nourish my skin!
This cleanser works really well! Someone gifted me a bottle of this and at first I was thrown off by the whole powder cleanser step cleansing process, but as time went on I could really see my skin clarity improve with each wash. I love the gentle exfoliation I get when I use this!
Arona
This is a cleanser in a dry form, kind of like dust, you only need a fingertip of product, and you mix it in your hand with water and then massage it onto your skin. It’s kind of like a deep cleaning very gentle scrub. This really cleans your pores. I really like this cleanser a lot. For every skin type
Laval, QC
Love is cleanser I never use something else like this super gentle a little bit goes a long way I really worth the money will be refreshing this for sure