New ParentChildren's SkincareBaby Lotion, Creams & MoisturizersBabo Botanicals

by Babo Botanicals

Babo Botanicals Sensitive Baby All Natural Healing Ointment is a 100% natural multi-tasking healing ointment which is perfect for eczema, diaper rash, even very dry, chapped & irritated skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Babo Botanicals Sensitive Fragrance Free All Natural Healing Baby Ointment with Colloidal Oatmeal - 4oz!
Clara L.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I have dry eczema skin. Even though this is marketed for babies, I figured I’d try it out when I was having an intense eczema flare up on my face and neck. It was so red, painful and dry. I felt like this was the only thing that helped my skin during the flare up. It’s super thick like an ointment is supposed to be. Because it was so thick, I felt like I could finally move my neck without it being in pain from how dry my skin was. I went through about 2 of these tubs during one flare up because I applied it constantly (so I could move my neck pain free). At some point, I felt like I was relying on this ointment too much to function but it did help. I would repurchase again for another eczema flare up.
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
okay so I don't have a kid lol I use this on myself. I use this on my skin when I have a dry patch (like for example on my feet because of sandals) or when my skin is irritated due to a rash. I have sensitive skin so I do tend to get itchy sometimes and I will put some of this baby ointment on it and omg it helps me sooo much! also if you ever shave a little too intensely down there without exfoliating properly (lol) this is great to prevent ingrown hairs or razor bumps!

Looking for your answer?