Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerBabo Botanicals
- Moisturizing Conditioner Oatmilk Calendula - 6 oz

Babo Botanicals - Moisturizing Conditioner Oatmilk Calendula - 6 oz.

by Babo Botanicals

Babo Botanicals Moisturizing Conditioner Oatmilk Calendula - 6 oz. 180 mLBabo Botanicals Moisturizing Conditioner Oatmilk Calendula is phthalate free paraben free and sulfate free. Babo Botanicals Moisturizing Conditioner Oatmilk Calendula can be used for babies kids and grown ups. The moisturi

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Babo Botanicals - Moisturizing Conditioner Oatmilk Calendula - 6 oz.!
West Palm Bch, FL
I am very pleased with this conditioner. I love the way that leaves my daughter’s hair, very soft and smooth. I love the ingredients and performance. I personally love the smell. I will repurchase again.
Walker, LA
Purchased at: ULTA
Not a fan. The smell is like generic hand soap you’d get from a public shower. The texture is nice and creamy but It honestly tangled my hair more than before I use it.
I love and trust the Babo botanicals brand. I have 2 children who inherited sensitive skin from me. I like using this conditioner on the kids when they need hydration on their scalp and hair.

Looking for your answer?