BY BABO BOTANICALS

Pure. Natural. Solutions. Natural Mineral Formula 5 SPF 30 6 Helps Prevent Sunburn 1 Protects Against Dry Skin 2 Broad Spectrum UVA UVB Protection 3 Use on Face Body 10 For Sensitive Skin 11 For Babies Kids of All Ages 12 Vegan 7 Gluten-Free 8 Soy-Free 9 No Synthetic Fragrances or Nuts Please Recycle! My Baby s Stamp of Approval 1-877-537-BABO see more...

Josette G.
Leo, IN
This sunscreen smells amazing and feels amazing! It protects your skin well too, I wore it in the hot sun in Italy for several hours a day and didn’t burn at all! My only issue is that it takes some time to run in, and I had to be ready very early in the morning, but on a less rushed schedule I would have no issue at all taking the extra second to rub it in all the way. I would recommend this to everyone!
Katie S.
Mckinney, TX
My children have very fair skin, so I always put a little sunscreen on their sensitive faces before they go to daycare. This definitely goes on clear once you rub it in a little bit. It has a nice clean scent and doesn't appear to irritate my kids' faces.
Brittany D.
I like this sunscreen. I use it for myself. It's a mineral sunscreen, so it's all natural, no chemicals. The only downside is it can leave a white residue if you use too much.
I have light skin, and it protects my skin from the sun just fine.