BY BABO BOTANICALS

Pure Organic Solutions for Babies and Kids Swim & Sport.  For Swim, Sun and Active Play Replenishes, hydrates and purifies hair, scalp and skin after pool, playground or beach. Corn-derived chelator removes chlorine, salt, pollution and grime Soothing Organic Aloe Vera and Cucumber moisturize and comfort scalp and skin Plant-based conditioners leave hair soft, smooth and shiny Certified Organic Nutri-Soothe™ Blend rich in vitamins and anti-oxidants combines Chamomile, Watercress, Kudzu and Calendula Pure Flower & Plant Extracts Dermatologist Tested Allergy Tested No Synthetic Fragrances or Colors No Nut Oils No Icky Chemicals, Parabens or Phthalates Dairy & Soy Free Color Safe for Mom s Hair Too! Call anytime: 1-877-537-BABO Made on an Organic Farm in the USA see more...

• How has your baby's skin react to it?2 Answers
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Bear, DE
Can't believe this amazing, organic, vegan and mostly allergy components free shampoo and shower gel has no reviews.. First of all. it is siutable for babies, kids and those grown ups with a sensitive skin too.. Besides.. the smell is so amazing.. so cute .. and so delicious.. And the main thing I liked.. it washes my hair and body thoroughly in one easy step.. leaving them so clean and soft as well..
Erica C.
I like natural and less strong chemicals in products made for washing, especially on my baby's sensitive skin. I have found this helpful and not irritating him compared to most products out there. A bit spendy but well worth the extra month and sanity.
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
Westfield , New Jersey
Woman who I baby'sit for just had a baby and brought this bc she loved how it felt, and said that it was something she saw herself using for a long time!!! She said she loved the way it smells!!!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Hastings, FL
Good organic product for babies delicate skin! Make their hair so soft and smells Devine! You can purchase this online or in some drugstores.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Independence, MO
Works great for my little ones. No fuss or tears. And it smells good too. We love this product!
Rosa C.
Rosa C.
MIAMI , FL
Es ideal usar productos naturales y de origen orgánico para la delicada piel del bebé.
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
I tried this and honestly it does give my hair that superior clean feeling I like
laura t.
laura t.
Berlin, NH
I tried this as we have very hard water here and that leads to build up on the scalp and I wanted to de gunk my hair and scalp. This rates only 2 on the EWG site which is great, it is available online I buy it on amazon. It smells OK in the bottle however the scent does NOT linger long. This DOES NOT lather at all. I use a LOT of this on my medium length thick hair. I wish it did lather a bit and have a bit better scent and price point, however I am sure I will re purchase as a "clarifying" shampoo. This did NOT over dry out my hair either.
Erica C.
How has your baby's skin react to it?