BY BABO BOTANICALS

Pure Organic Solutions for Babies and Kids Comfort & Calm.  For the entire family. Gentle lotion for your overall calming bedtime routine Lavender relaxes, soothes and facilitates more restful sleep Nourishing botanicals soothe and soften skin Meadowsweet Oil gently moisturizes delicate skin. Certified Organic Nutri-Soothe™ Blend rich in vitamins and anti-oxidants combines Chamomile, Watercress, Kudzu and Calendula Pure Flower & Plant Extracts Dermatologist Tested Allergy Tested No Synthetic Fragrances or Colors No Nut Oils No Icky Chemicals, Parabens or Phthalates Dairy & Soy Free Color Safe for Mom s Hair Too! Call anytime: 1-877-537-BABO Made on an Organic Farm in the USA see more...

• I am not familiar with this brand ... What stores can you...1 Answers
Kelsey N.
Nampa, ID
Amazing lotion! Baby Botanicals has quickly become my go to baby brand. The Lavender Meadowsweet lotion smells great. It has a calming, sweet lavender scent and makes my baby feel like butter! 💛
Casi C.
Trussville, AL
I love the Babo Calming Lotion, it smells like lavender and is AMAZING!! Babo is very affordable and is gentle on my sons sensitive skin. I purchase this lotion from Amazon. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!!
Hannah B.
Washington, IN
I really do love moisturizing lotions. I think everyone does. Only thing is it's pricey. Get this on Amazon and you'll be set. Um repeat user with this lotion. I love the moisturizing effect of it as well!!!
Jessica S.
Washington, DC
This calms my little guy down as soon as he smells it. Our nightly routine is bath, apply this lotion, then sound machine..... Zzzzzzzz.....
Lakiesha B.
philadelphia, PA
Amazing lotion...uses this on my daughter it seems to put her right to sleep after bath time. Great product.
Marcela C.
Sunland Park, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This calming moisturizing is great for the sensitive skin of my 2 year old baby, the smell is great.
Alaina M.
Texas
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Babo botanicals is a great brand that rates well with low chemicals, just has a strong scent
natalie l.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I got this as a gift and i love it smells great i use ot for myself as well. Very soothing.
Loly B.
Haverhill, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great product! So gentle and love the smell. Baby loves it and so do I!!!!!
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
I am not familiar with this brand ... What stores can you find it in?